The Muse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Two Points For Honesty
by Niemand 9th August 2022, 12:12 am

» This Dark and Twisty Road
by Niemand 10th June 2020, 10:38 pm

» Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:35 pm

» RPG Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:33 pm

» Picking Up the Pieces
by Niemand 23rd November 2018, 12:09 am

» Eye of the Storm
by Niemand 6th October 2018, 8:15 pm

» Calm Before the Storm
by Holly 4th October 2018, 9:37 pm

» Corrupt a Wish
by Niemand 1st October 2018, 3:47 am

» Dog Days of Winter
by Holly 25th September 2018, 5:17 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Muse on your social bookmarking website

Meeting Micah

2 posters

Go down

Meeting Micah Empty Meeting Micah

Post by Pure Song 1st June 2014, 12:35 pm

Rhea leaned back in her chair, humming as she waited for the door to open. It was the first day of camp, and she was excited! Time to check in all of her new team! The woman checked over her files, making sure she had everything up to date before she saw Esencio open the door, her quiet brother nodding to the child he was guiding in.

"Welcome, welcome! Come on in, we're so glad to have you here at Camp Creation! I'm your counselor, Rhea Endwood, and that's my brother, Esencio, he's a cook here. I'm so pleased to meet you," And she extended her hand for a handshake, smiling warmly.
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Meeting Micah Empty Re: Meeting Micah

Post by Fenrir 1st June 2014, 10:47 pm

The child shook her hand and said, "My name is Micah! I just arrived at your camp. It's great to meet you!"
Fenrir
Fenrir
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 1st June 2014, 10:49 pm

"It's wonderful to meet you too!" She laughed warmly. "But I've already said so, haven't I? You're just so cheerful, it's hard not to be the same!" She gestured him in, guiding him to the chairs and couches as she settled in.

"Go ahead and sit down, Micah - I'd love to chat and get to know you more as we get you all signed in and ready. If you need anything, by the way, just ask." She smiled warmly, starting some of the paperwork for check-in. "How was your trip? Easy, I hope?"
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir 1st June 2014, 10:51 pm

Micah nodded, "It was! I don't get out of the city too much, so the chance to actually go out here is a great opportunity. The ride here was already paradise to me."
Fenrir
Fenrir
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 1st June 2014, 10:57 pm

"Isn't it a lovely drive? I had such fun coming out here. It's very beautiful this time of year." She grinned a little, brushing her white hair out of her face. "Johnathon's out there speaking with your driver, I'm sorry I couldn't meet you at the car but I wanted to be ready to get you all signed in." Esencio handed each of them a water bottle, Rhea thanking him softly before returning her attention to the 13 year old before her.

"So you don't get out of the city a lot? How did you hear about Camp Creation, if you don't mind me asking?"
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir 1st June 2014, 10:59 pm

"See, I love to write, a lot. One of my teachers saw my love of literature and suggested I take a look at the camp for myself, to see if I like it."
Fenrir
Fenrir
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 1st June 2014, 11:07 pm

"I see. Well, I'm very glad you heard about us, perhaps she came here herself or sent her child here once." Rhea smiled warm, sipping her water. "We get a lot of referrals like that, from people who have come here before. I myself attended once."

"So you like to write, mhm? Do you have any certain topics you like to write about?"
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir 1st June 2014, 11:08 pm

"It doesn't really matter to me. I'll write and read anything." He then thought for a moment before saying, "However, I guess I dabble a lot in fiction. Fantasy and Science Fiction."
Fenrir
Fenrir
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 1st June 2014, 11:22 pm

"So adventure, excitement, fantasy and the great unknown!" She posed playfully, then laughed. "Very nice, they're very solid ways to write. It's good you enjoy all different genres, though, that's very important."

Rhea leaned forward a little, smiling warmly. "Well, Micah, what are you hoping to get out of this camp? Are you here specifically for your writing, or for other skills, or a bunch of different activities?"
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir 2nd June 2014, 7:34 am

Micah shrugged, "I'm here for anything you're willing to give me."
Fenrir
Fenrir
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 2nd June 2014, 1:01 pm

"Now that's some flexibility! Well, Micah, we offer a lot here, so I hope you're ready to try lots of new things. Though we have some very good writing programs too, so I'll look into those for you." She grinned a little, eyes warm.

"Reading, writing...how do you feel about acting? Oh, by the way, I don't mind to answer any questions you might have either.~"
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir 2nd June 2014, 1:07 pm

Micah smiled, "I love to act! Also, I guess my only question is who and how are the other staff members?"
Fenrir
Fenrir
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 2nd June 2014, 1:57 pm

"Well, Johnathon's the other one you'll deal with a lot - he's the counselor for team Aqua. We're team Ruby." She grinned a little, her ruby drop earring sparkling as she flicked it. "We have some janitorial staff and a couple secretarial staff, but you won't see too much of them. They work indoors or late, so they get free time off to enjoy as they want too. They're all ready for camp to start!"

"The other staff member I can introduce you to right now is Esencio - my twin here is a cook and aide to the counselors." She grinned soft. Esencio turned and gave a quiet nod to Micah.
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir 2nd June 2014, 2:04 pm

"I see. So do I also have to get ruby earrings for this camp? Because I don't have pierced ears."
Fenrir
Fenrir
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 2nd June 2014, 2:06 pm

"Oh, no!" Rhea looked startled and flushed pink as Esencio chuckled. "No, Esencio and I have worn ruby earrings since we were younger. It was just a fun thing we noticed when I was assigned to lead Team Ruby. No, don't worry about that." She giggled warmly, shaking her head.
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir 2nd June 2014, 2:13 pm

Micah sighed, "Good! I didn't want to pierce my ears. Anyways, is that all for today?"
Fenrir
Fenrir
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 2nd June 2014, 4:15 pm

Rhea blushed still from confusing the kid, but smiled, nodding. "I think that's all. Here's your cabin key, kiddo - go pick a bunk and if you need anything, come get me. Esencio and I will come around and help you all get settled in, or you can ask Johnathon if you can't find us." She handed over a key on a lanyard. "Welcome to camp, Micah, we're so glad to have you!"
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenrir 2nd June 2014, 4:17 pm

"I'm glad to be here! I'll catch you later! Bye!"

Micah walked out of the office, happy and excited to start his camp experience.
Fenrir
Fenrir
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down