The Muse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Two Points For Honesty
by Niemand 9th August 2022, 12:12 am

» This Dark and Twisty Road
by Niemand 10th June 2020, 10:38 pm

» Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:35 pm

» RPG Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:33 pm

» Picking Up the Pieces
by Niemand 23rd November 2018, 12:09 am

» Eye of the Storm
by Niemand 6th October 2018, 8:15 pm

» Calm Before the Storm
by Holly 4th October 2018, 9:37 pm

» Corrupt a Wish
by Niemand 1st October 2018, 3:47 am

» Dog Days of Winter
by Holly 25th September 2018, 5:17 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Muse on your social bookmarking website

Meeting Peyton

Go down

Meeting Peyton Empty Meeting Peyton

Post by Tyler 19th July 2014, 1:11 pm

Johnathon straightened up the papers he carried about a certain camper who'd be coming to meet with him for the first time and grinned. Hearing footsteps, he glanced up and speak of the devil.

"Well hello there Peyton. I'm Johnathon. I'll be your counselor while you are here," he said warmly as he held out a hand to shake.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Meeting Peyton Empty Re: Meeting Peyton

Post by Guest 19th July 2014, 6:23 pm

Peyton grinned brightly and shook Johnathon's hand, "Pleasure to meet you sir!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 19th July 2014, 10:54 pm

Johnathon gave Peyton a friendly enough smile and gestured to chairs, one behind a desk where he normally sat, and took his own seat before giving her another smile.

"Alright Peyton. First off, welcome to camp! I'm going to proceed to ask you a few questions. Answer them however you can, alright? Let's start off easy... Who is your favorite superhero?" He asked, tapping his pen against his spiral slightly.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th July 2014, 11:01 pm

The teen sat down in the chair and thought for a second, "You know, I never actually thought about my favorite superhero until now. But now think you mention it..... I think my favorite superhero is Deadpool, I like his personality.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 19th July 2014, 11:09 pm

Johnathon gave Peyton an interested look. "Really, Deadpool? That's certain an interesting one." Truly, he typically got the more common hero answers he supposed. He jotted this down before looking at the next question to ask.

"Alrighty then. What do you like about our camp?" He asked her.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th July 2014, 11:45 pm

"Well I do like the fact that it seems different from most of the camps I've gone to," Peyton mused. "I also like that you can improve writing skills here too. At the other writing camps I've gone to they just gave me the basic items. My skills were never put to the test."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 19th July 2014, 11:58 pm

He wrote down her answer, tapping his pen against his cheek slightly as he looked at her. "Well I'm glad that you get a chance to improve your skills here with us. Hopefully your skills are challenged here."

John looked back at the questions. "Alright. Tell me about someone in your family who you admire most." He set his pen to the paper to write.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th July 2014, 12:12 am

The energetic girl smiled, "Well, that's an easy one. My older brother! He always stood up for me when I was teased back in school. But, now that I'm older he taught me how to take care of myself! Besides, he's the person that made me read all those books which is what got me interested in writing."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 20th July 2014, 12:48 am

Johnathon had to laugh. "Well he certainly sounds like someone you greatly admire." He stated as he wrote that down. His list of questions were short and done, so he decided to ask a few more. "Tell me what you like to write about?" he requested, curious.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th July 2014, 1:24 am

Peyton stated, "Well, I suppose the answer to that question would be Myths and Action stories. I was never to much of a Romance type of Gal to be honest."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 20th July 2014, 11:11 am

Johnathon nodded at that. It was certainly an interesting set of genre that she liked to write. "Do your parents enjoy you writing then?" he asked, since she'd seemed to respectful of her older brother.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th July 2014, 11:54 am

"They seem to," Peyton answered. "Atleast they never let on that they didn't" The teen crossed her legs and sat back in the seat a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 20th July 2014, 12:02 pm

Johnathon decided to write that down to his notes. He gave Peyton a long look before closing his spiral. "Alright Peyton. The interview is over for now. Is anything else you'd like to ask me in return before we head to your dorm room?" He asked her.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th July 2014, 1:12 pm

Peyton thought for a bit, "Hmm, no I don't believe so. It was nice talking to you though sir."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 20th July 2014, 7:41 pm

John smiled and stood up, heading towards the door to open it for her. "Alright then, let's head to your dorm. I hope you have a good time here." He told her.

((You are now able to do Event 3. Your family history will show up in a few days. Good job on catching up fast!))
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th July 2014, 7:47 pm

Peyton got out of her chair excitedly and walked out the door, fit pumping the air on the way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down