The Muse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Two Points For Honesty
by Niemand 9th August 2022, 12:12 am

» This Dark and Twisty Road
by Niemand 10th June 2020, 10:38 pm

» Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:35 pm

» RPG Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:33 pm

» Picking Up the Pieces
by Niemand 23rd November 2018, 12:09 am

» Eye of the Storm
by Niemand 6th October 2018, 8:15 pm

» Calm Before the Storm
by Holly 4th October 2018, 9:37 pm

» Corrupt a Wish
by Niemand 1st October 2018, 3:47 am

» Dog Days of Winter
by Holly 25th September 2018, 5:17 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Muse on your social bookmarking website

Meeting William

2 posters

Go down

Meeting William Empty Meeting William

Post by Pure Song 10th June 2014, 3:49 pm

Rhea leaned back in her chair, humming as she waited for the door to open. It was the first day of camp, and she was excited! Time to check in all of her new team! The woman checked over her files, making sure she had everything up to date before she saw Esencio open the door, her quiet brother nodding to the child he was guiding in.

"Welcome, welcome! Come on in, we're so glad to have you here at Camp Creation! I'm your counselor, Rhea Endwood, and that's my brother, Esencio, he's a cook here. I'm so pleased to meet you," And she extended her hand for a handshake, smiling warmly.
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Meeting William Empty Re: Meeting William

Post by Niemand 10th June 2014, 5:59 pm

William shuffled his feet as he entered the cabin. He looked from the man who showed him in to the lady who was very chipper. Giving a small wave to the brother he hoped that the man cooked better than the cafeteria ladies at school. But camping would be like hamburgers and hotdogs and stuff right? How hard could you mess those up?

Returning the lady's smile with a shy one of his own, he shook her hand. Her good cheer was contagious. "I bet you say that to everyone," he dared. "I'm William Cross and don't like to be called Willie, please."
Niemand
Niemand
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 10th June 2014, 6:21 pm

Esencio nodded back with a small smile.

"Haha, maybe I do, but it's quite genuine - I'm very happy to meet you, Willie." Rhea smiled warmly, nodding. "I'm really excited for all this, so it tends to come out in bursts! Here we go, come on in." She guided him towards the couch, folding into a chair. "How was your trip up? Sorry I couldn't greet you, I had to be here for all of you to come get your information~"
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Niemand 14th June 2014, 6:57 pm

William gave a sigh as it looked like he'd have to go through another summer with that nickname. The happiness of the lady though made it not so bad and found couldn't be annoyed.
Going to the couch he plopped down on it like he would at home except hopefully without being scolded. He shrugged his shoulders when asked about the way up. Looking at his scuffed shoes he twiddled them as he answered, "I dunno. Boring?" Wrinkling his nose at remembering, "'cept when dad got his 'traveling' music tape thrown out the window."

Grinning he added, "That was fun. How early do the camp people have to be here before us kids?"
Niemand
Niemand
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 14th June 2014, 8:19 pm

"...Rhea." Esencio spoke quietly, and Rhea looked over to him. "I know you're excited, but you got a little mixed up - he asked not to be called Willie."

Rhea flushed a little and rubbed the back of her neck. "Ah, no, I'm sorry about that, William! I must have misheard you. Do you prefer Will or William?" She smiled warm, laughing a little at his story, not minding at all that he plopped on the couch. "Ah no, someone didn't appreciate the music, mm?"

"We've been here about two weeks; the janitorial staff came the week before us. We wanted to have everything all set up for you all!"
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Niemand 14th June 2014, 11:20 pm

"I like Will. William is when my teachers or parents are yelling for me." Swinging his feet he continiued to grin as he shook his head in answer about the music. His dad had different music choices. Even if it was Weird Al's favorite music didn't make it everyones.

"Makes sense... So this place isn't occupied all the time? I know this one place that has people there all the time." He remembered what a friend told him about the camp they were at for a week for school things. "Just different people at different times. Like a, like a time share!"
Niemand
Niemand
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 18th June 2014, 1:32 am

"Will, all right." She grinned warmly. "Ah, music can drive some batty if it's the wrong kind. For me, that's bluegrass."

"Nope, it's only used in the summer - they smetimes rent it out during the school year for trips, but that's rarer." She smiled a little. "It's not quite like a time share."

"So, Will. What brings you to Camp Creation?" She smiled. "What are you interested in, for example?"
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down