The Muse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Two Points For Honesty
by Niemand 9th August 2022, 12:12 am

» This Dark and Twisty Road
by Niemand 10th June 2020, 10:38 pm

» Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:35 pm

» RPG Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:33 pm

» Picking Up the Pieces
by Niemand 23rd November 2018, 12:09 am

» Eye of the Storm
by Niemand 6th October 2018, 8:15 pm

» Calm Before the Storm
by Holly 4th October 2018, 9:37 pm

» Corrupt a Wish
by Niemand 1st October 2018, 3:47 am

» Dog Days of Winter
by Holly 25th September 2018, 5:17 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Muse on your social bookmarking website

Arthurian Legend RP

2 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

Arthurian Legend RP - Page 9 Empty Re: Arthurian Legend RP

Post by Anne Redwood 7th August 2014, 11:24 pm

Morganna smiled. "Sounds like you'll be having fun." Then she frowned and her eyes turned silver. Swaying, she fell to her knees. "Fuscus," she breathed.
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 7th August 2014, 11:28 pm

Morgous ran forward "Morganna?! What has happened?!"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 7th August 2014, 11:31 pm

Eyes slowly returning to blue, Morganna leaned heavily on Morgous. "A vision; it was blurred and far from clear but..." her voice trailed away as she coughed harshly. When she'd regained her voice, she finished, "Your son, Mordred, Fuscus, may be more powerful than we originally believed."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 7th August 2014, 11:32 pm

Morgous huffed "he ca't control it yet, and we will not tell him such things. Understood?"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 7th August 2014, 11:36 pm

Morganna raised an eyebrow. "Do you really believe I'd tell him such things? Honestly, sister, do not confuse me for your fool of a husband or your brood of 'princes'. As for when he'll control it...only time will tell."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 8th August 2014, 6:44 am

"And that's why i must convince him now! while I still can, don't you see Morganna, this is our last chance" Morgous explained shaking here head
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 8th August 2014, 11:43 am

"I understand that," Morganna replied, waving a hand. "And I'm not trying to stop you." A small smile twitched at the corners of her mouth. "In fact, it sounds like fun. I'm just warning you to be careful. Didn't you see how he reacted to the charm? It was as if his magic was part of his spirit and not just his body."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 8th August 2014, 12:24 pm

Morgous nodded with a sigh "he will be strong, which is why we need him under control, first we'll get him to tell everyone his heritage, next we will ease him into the palace, then king Arthur's death!"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 8th August 2014, 12:34 pm

Morganna laughed. "That'll be a glorious day." Dress swishing across the floor, she moved to the door. "I wish you well, sister. Let me know if you need me."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 8th August 2014, 12:41 pm

Morgous nodded "thank you for your help sister"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 8th August 2014, 12:51 pm

"But of course." With a small curtsey, Morganna swept out of the room.

Mordred groaned as he slowly dragged himself back to consciousness. Head pounding and body aching, he sat up and leaned against the wall. The stone was cold and unpleasant against his back, but he ignored it and studied the cell. Thick metal bars on the door and window. No way out without magic.
Cursing viciously, he stood and began to pace. What was happening to Mythian? How long had he been unconscious? Frustrated, he ran a finger over the charm on his finger. He wanted to tear it off, but he knew, deep down, that it'd be useless.
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 8th August 2014, 1:07 pm

"Your up?" Morgous asked through a slot whole "good, how are you this morning?" She asked, the cell door opening, a man followed with two chairs and another with a table. They set down everything, then one of the men chained Mordred to a chair, but left him one free hand to eat as the other man set up a big meal.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 8th August 2014, 1:10 pm

"Could be better," Mordred observed, monotone. He glanced at the food and curled his lip. He wasn't hungry, nor did he want to play his mother's game of hospitality. Shifting against the chains rebelliously, he leaned back in the chair. "Why are you here?"
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 8th August 2014, 1:21 pm

Morgous shrugged "have you reconsidered my proposition yet?" She asked, making a plate and putting it in front of Mordred "eat, you'll need your strength, you have been out for three days"

------

Mythian stumbled into Camelot, a complete wreck, her dress singed, her hair tangled, everywhere on her covered with ash, dirt, mud and leaved, she also had scratches, and chapped lips, with a limp "GAWAIN!" she called repeatedly as she got closer to the castle.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 8th August 2014, 1:26 pm

"Three days?" Mordred repeated, trying to keep the shock out of his voice. "How...?"

"Sir Gawain!"
Turning to the soldier, Gawain frowned, "What is it?"
"There's a woman looking for you. I believe her name is Mythian and..."
Gawain didn't wait for the rest and took off running. When he found Mythian he stopped short in alarm. "My lady..." he breathed before rushing to her side. "What happened? Are you alright?"
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 8th August 2014, 1:32 pm

"Your energy and power was drained" Morgous smiled  "eat, it's all your favorites"

------
Mythian hurled herself into Gawain's arms crying "my house burned! My father died! And Mordred left with Agravain! He said of he wasn't back in two days, to come tell  you and it's been three days!" She sobbed.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 8th August 2014, 1:51 pm

"I'll pass," Mordred replied, glaring at her.

Gawain held her gingerly. "Shh. Shh. It's going to be okay. We'll figure this out."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 8th August 2014, 1:58 pm

Morgous shrugged "you must agree Mordred....you should also know, Mythian's manor was burned to the ground_

---------
Mythian shook her head "we need to save him! We need to get him now!"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 8th August 2014, 4:23 pm

Mordred's breath caught and he felt faint. "What?" he demanded, recovering, eyes darkening with fury.

Gawain held her at arms length and met her gaze. "Mythian, calm down. We won't be much help unless we have a plan. And you need to be looked over to make sure you don't have any serious health issues. Mordred would kill me if you appeared in front of him like this."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 8th August 2014, 4:33 pm

Morgous shrugged "she is fine, she was seen running into the wood, I have had en go after her, if you wish her to reman unharmed, I suggest you do as I say"

-------
Mythian glared up at Mordred "no! We have to go RIGHT  NOW! This was supposed to be our honey moon! We have to get him back!" She said yanking away from Gawain,
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 8th August 2014, 4:43 pm

Mordred relaxed slightly. If Mythian had gotten away, she would've gone straight to Gawain where she'd be safe. Very few could best Gawain in a fight. "I'm not concerned, and I have no intention of cooperating with you."

Honeymoon? When had they gotten married? Gawain shook his head; it wasn't important. "We will get him back," he reassured her. "But how do you intend to do that? Our mother won't listen to you and I doubt she'll just hand him over."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 8th August 2014, 4:47 pm

"There's an entire army following her Mordred. Wherever she is, she will not be safe. And so once we have her, she will be in agonizing pain, do you want that for her?" Morgous questioned him.

------

Mythian shook her head "I don't know! I just will!" She yelled then turned and started leaving, deciding if Gawan wouldn't help her, she would do it alone.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 8th August 2014, 4:50 pm

"An entire army?" Mordred repeated, raising an eyebrow. "Getting desperate, Mother?" Inwardly he groaned. She just had to be persistent didn't she? No wonder he'd turned out the way he did.

With a sigh, Gawain went after her; she was as frustrating as Mordred. "I'll help. Let's get some horses and go to the estate. Okay?"
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 8th August 2014, 4:55 pm

Morgous shrugged "more like taking precautions, you have probably told her to flee to the safest place you know, who knows how dangerous it is"

-------
Mythian nodded and followed Gawain, calming down a little now that she had gotten her way "I-I need knives"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 8th August 2014, 4:59 pm

Mordred grinned slightly. "Of course. It's only natural." Using his free hand, he gestured to the chains. "Could you remove these? They're irritating."

Gawain glanced at Mythian. "Knives? What for?" he asked as he led her into the stables. Not bothering with finding a stable boy, Gawain began to saddle his own horse.
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 8th August 2014, 5:05 pm

Morgous shrugged and gestured for a guard to unchain Mordred's other arm. "Ready to agree yet?"

--------

Mythian looked around waiting for her horse to be saddled for her. "I can throw them"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 8th August 2014, 5:15 pm

"No," he replied, nodding to the guard who had removed the shackle. "My answer still stands."

"Really?" That surprised him. Noting that she wasn't about to saddle her own horse, he finished his own and moved to hers, figuring it'd be faster than hunting someone down.
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 8th August 2014, 5:45 pm

Morgous stood "every time you reply with no from here on out is one more horrible thing we will do to lady Mythian" she saod and left.

----------

Mythian picker up a rusty old knife used for picking the horses hooves. She then look around "see that old training dummy? I'll pierce it's heart." She said, and with hardly taking aim, she whipped the knife through the air, and it stuck our directly where the dummies heart would have been.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 8th August 2014, 5:51 pm

Mordred sagged against the chair, silently hoping Mythian hadn't been caught.

Gawain whistled in approval. "Impressive, my lady." Offering her a boast onto her horse, he said, "It'll be an hour ride to the estate. Don't push too hard; we'll need energy when we get there." Personally, he'd prefer to go with more than just himself and Mythian, but it was preferable to Mythian going alone.
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 8th August 2014, 5:59 pm

Mythian took the boast onto the horse then collapsed onto it, she tried t turn on the saddle to ride it in a lady like manner, but yelped in pain from her injured leg.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next