The Muse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Two Points For Honesty
by Niemand 9th August 2022, 12:12 am

» This Dark and Twisty Road
by Niemand 10th June 2020, 10:38 pm

» Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:35 pm

» RPG Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:33 pm

» Picking Up the Pieces
by Niemand 23rd November 2018, 12:09 am

» Eye of the Storm
by Niemand 6th October 2018, 8:15 pm

» Calm Before the Storm
by Holly 4th October 2018, 9:37 pm

» Corrupt a Wish
by Niemand 1st October 2018, 3:47 am

» Dog Days of Winter
by Holly 25th September 2018, 5:17 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Muse on your social bookmarking website

Meeting Whitney

2 posters

Go down

Meeting Whitney Empty Meeting Whitney

Post by Tyler 1st June 2014, 11:49 am

Johnathon straightened up the papers he carried about a certain camper who'd be coming to meet with him for the first time and grinned. Hearing footsteps, he glanced up and speak of the devil.

"Well hello there Whitney. I'm Johnathon. I'll be your counselor while you are here," he said warmly as he held out a hand to shake.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Meeting Whitney Empty Re: Meeting Whitney

Post by Buggy 1st June 2014, 6:21 pm

Whitney took Johnathon's hand and gave it a hard fast shake. "well it sure is nice to meet yah mister sir!"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 1st June 2014, 8:52 pm

Johnathon laughed at her enthusiasm before gesturing to the chair before his desk. "Alright then," he said as he took a seat behind the desk. "Let's start with a fun question, shall we? Who is your favorite superhero?"
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 1st June 2014, 9:54 pm

Whitney shrugged "easy, Thor, is that a Spinny chair?!" Whintey exclaimed, full of energy as she plopped down into her own chair.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 2nd June 2014, 1:47 pm

"You're certainly a spark of energy," he commented with a grin, idly writing her answer down on a spiral he kept for the sole purpose of recording what they talked about today. "Yup. It's a good one two. You're welcome to try your chair out," he laughed. "Alright, what do you like to do most at a camp such as Camp Creation for the arts?"
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 2nd June 2014, 4:33 pm

Whitney thought for a moment then grinned "IT'S SOO MUCH FUN?!"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 3rd June 2014, 10:03 am

He wondered if he should be worried about Whitney's sugar intake, the way she seemed to be blurting her answers as if they were the answer to life. He shook his head, amused, before looking at his list of questions. He knew Rhea had her own list she made for her campers.

"Well I'm glad you're looking forward to the fun," he laughed. "Alright. Tell me about someone in your family who you admire most."
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 3rd June 2014, 9:29 pm

Whitney thought for a moment, she scratched her chin and seemed to be thinking hard. She looked up and grinned. "My great grandma! She paints!"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 7th June 2014, 12:19 am

Interesting, he mused. "What does she paint?" He asked curiously as he made a note and gave her his undivided attention. He wondered why painting seemed to attract the young girl.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 7th June 2014, 7:58 am

Whitney leaned back and smirked. "Everything, portraits, birds, walls, pictures"Whitney leaned forward and smiled. "It's super pretty"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 8th June 2014, 12:51 pm

"Everything, hmm?" he repeated with an amused grin. "Do you paint as well then, Whitney?" He wondered about this highly-spirited girl and found that he rather liked her thus far. Provided she didn't give him some sort of headache during the duration of her stay.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 8th June 2014, 4:02 pm

Whitney thought for a moment then nodded quickly. She reached in her bag and pulled out a rolled up picture, she unrolled the picture and showed him a mediocer looking painting of a rabbit. "yup! I paint! I'm better at writting though" she admited and laughed.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 8th June 2014, 4:11 pm

"It's very well done. I can't say if your writing is better, as I have yet to see any of your work there," he commented as he looked at her painting of a rabbit. Her enthusiasm was certainly refreshing and he finished writing in her profile before he stood up. "Thank you Whitney for coming. Let's get you back to your dorm shall we?"
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 8th June 2014, 4:18 pm

Whitney nodded then quickly got up "just let me do something" whitney said very calmly. She walked around the desk and jumped in her counclors chair. Spun it around as quickly as she could and laughed hysterically. She jumped out of the chair and wobbled around as she continued to laugh. She headed out the door, running into the door frame before she finally got out and wobbled her way down the hall.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 8th June 2014, 4:25 pm

Johnathon shook his head at her antics, but allowed her to do so. He was grateful she seemed so carefree at her age. The rate kids were growing and learning now, most didn't have that opportunity. He closed his office and headed out.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down