The Muse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Two Points For Honesty
by Niemand 9th August 2022, 12:12 am

» This Dark and Twisty Road
by Niemand 10th June 2020, 10:38 pm

» Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:35 pm

» RPG Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:33 pm

» Picking Up the Pieces
by Niemand 23rd November 2018, 12:09 am

» Eye of the Storm
by Niemand 6th October 2018, 8:15 pm

» Calm Before the Storm
by Holly 4th October 2018, 9:37 pm

» Corrupt a Wish
by Niemand 1st October 2018, 3:47 am

» Dog Days of Winter
by Holly 25th September 2018, 5:17 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Muse on your social bookmarking website

Meeting Scarlett

Go down

Meeting Scarlett Empty Meeting Scarlett

Post by Pure Song 1st June 2014, 12:35 pm

Rhea leaned back in her chair, humming as she waited for the door to open. It was the first day of camp, and she was excited! Time to check in all of her new team! The woman checked over her files, making sure she had everything up to date before she saw Esencio open the door, her quiet brother nodding to the child he was guiding in.

"Welcome, welcome! Come on in, we're so glad to have you here at Camp Creation! I'm your counselor, Rhea Endwood, and that's my brother, Esencio, he's a cook here. I'm so pleased to meet you," And she extended her hand for a handshake, smiling warmly.
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Meeting Scarlett Empty Re: Meeting Scarlett

Post by Guest 1st June 2014, 9:31 pm

Scarlett gracefully took her new counselor's hand and shook it gently. "Hi, I'm Scarlett Little. I'm so excited to be here." Scarlett said quietly while smiling politely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 1st June 2014, 10:42 pm

"Wow, so polite! Scarlett, it's wonderful to have you." The woman smiled, white ponytail bobbing as she guided the young girl towards the couch and chairs, settling in a big fluffy chair.

"Sit down, sit down~. If you need anything just ask; for now, I want to hear more about you while we get you all signed in. If you don't mind me asking things, of course," she smiled warmly. "I hope your trip was easy?"
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd June 2014, 5:42 am

Scarlett smiled an honest genuine smile as she began to talk, "My trip up here was awesome! We saw horses, cows, sheep, deer and... I even spotted a moose." Scarlett's face lit up a as she told her counselor about what she and her sister saw. "Sierra says she saw a wolf, but I think she was lying." She looks expectantly at her counselor, hoping her twin was wrong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 2nd June 2014, 12:58 pm

"So many animals! There's a ton of them, I always love seeing the sheep. They're so cute and fluffy~" She nodded, smiling warmly. "Sierra, huh? Well, I can't say for certain there's no wolves, dear, but I can promise I've neither seen nor heard them around this camp. We're safe here."

Rhea smiled as Esencio brought over water bottles, offering one to Scarlett as Rhea took a drink from hers. "Are you looking forward to camp? I'm sorry I couldn't meet you when you got here, though I'm sure everyone outside gave you a warm welcome."
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd June 2014, 10:24 pm

Scarlett visibly relaxed hearing that there are no wolves near camp. She takes a sip of her water, then pushes her straight, red hair behind her ear. "I'm so excited that my twin and I are carrying the tradition of coming to this camp. My two older brothers came here. And everyone treated us pretty awesome when we came into camp." Scarlett tells Rhea honestly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 6th June 2014, 4:28 pm

"That's good to hear, I'm glad you're excited - we all are too!" Rhea bobbed her head a little, bright. "I'm actually a twin too, Esencio here is my twin brother." The quiet man nodded to Scarlett gently as he went back to straightening the bookshelves. "Ah, thank you. We were actually at this camp the year your older brother Austin was here, if you can believe that. Ah, that was so long ago it feels like!"

"So Scarlett, what are your interests? Are there specific subjects you want to work with more, or are you interested in particular activities?" Rhea smiled warm.
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th June 2014, 10:53 pm

Scarlett thought for a moment. "I love to sing and write. But I like to do group work and..." She paused, "Actually I like mostly everything." That was why she was here. Her mother thought she should find her amazing talent that she would love.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 8th June 2014, 1:04 pm

Ah, a well-rounded girl. "Well, that's good! We offer a ton of ways to enjoy yourself here and explore different talents. Singing and writing, group work....is there anything you for sure won't do? Just so we know. Like, some people don't like drawing, others have horrible stage fright, so on." Rhea smiled warmly, gray eyes alight.
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th June 2014, 3:31 pm

Scarlett frowned and thought about it. Then she straightened up and smiled, "I absolutely detest doing the same routine every day. Also I'm not really into arts and crafts, though some are cool. I like drawing and sports, fishing and canoeing and everything else." She looked at her counselor, and then Esecio. "If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Are you older or younger than Austin or the same age?" Scarlett's green eyes shone as she asked Rhea.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 8th June 2014, 11:15 pm

Rhea nodded as she thoughtfully scribbled all that down on her notepad. "So you like things to change up, always be new. Got it!" She grinned warmly.

The woman blinked, laughing after a moment. "Ah, most people don't ask ladies their age, but I don't mind~ We're twenty, dearie, so a little younger than Austin." Esencio snorted and Rhea made a face at her brother playfully before smiling to Scarlett. "All right, dear, are there any questions we can answer for you right now?
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th June 2014, 6:24 am

Scarlett thought, "Umm, I only have one question..." She paused and looked around the room. "How many kids are gonna be here at camp?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 9th June 2014, 7:52 pm

"Well, numbers may change a little - we always have a few last minute cancellations and registrations - so we don't know for sure right now." Rhea smiled warmly. "We'll announce numbers once we're sure."

Esencio nodded as well, quiet.
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th June 2014, 9:50 pm

Scarlett frowned, she always had trouble making friends with kids her age, she was good with talking to adults, but people her age whom she wasn't good buddies with, shook her up a little. But she loved meeting people with her sister right beside her. Scarlett flashed her smile once more. "Well I'm excited to make new friends."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 10th June 2014, 1:03 pm

"That's the spirit. It's gonna be fun." She handed Scarlett a key. "Here you go, this is for your cabin. You can get all settled in! Are there any more questions you have for me?"
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th June 2014, 2:22 pm

She smiled at Rhea as she took the key. "Nope," Scarlett walked to the door. "Bye Rhea... Bye Esencio... Oh wait can you show me where my cabin is?" Scarlett asked her new counselors.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 10th June 2014, 3:55 pm

She chuckled. "Of course, Esencio, would you mind? I have to be here in case more campers show up."

"Not at all," the quiet man spoke, giving Scarlett a small, warm smile. "Right this way, Scarlett." And he'd lead her out.
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down