The Muse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Two Points For Honesty
by Niemand 9th August 2022, 12:12 am

» This Dark and Twisty Road
by Niemand 10th June 2020, 10:38 pm

» Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:35 pm

» RPG Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:33 pm

» Picking Up the Pieces
by Niemand 23rd November 2018, 12:09 am

» Eye of the Storm
by Niemand 6th October 2018, 8:15 pm

» Calm Before the Storm
by Holly 4th October 2018, 9:37 pm

» Corrupt a Wish
by Niemand 1st October 2018, 3:47 am

» Dog Days of Winter
by Holly 25th September 2018, 5:17 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Muse on your social bookmarking website

Meet Nat

Go down

Meet Nat Empty Meet Nat

Post by Guest 26th June 2012, 5:29 pm

I'm Natasha, but I usually just go by Nat since it's easier to say and to type/write. I'm an 18 year old Jack of all Trades I guess and I'll explain how. My love of reading and writing came from when I was little. My mother was always giving me new books to read, and I basically devoured them. I want to say I started writing in the first grade, but it might have been second too. It's been so long.

For the graphic work, I think I started around freshman year. So it's been about three or four years since I've been doing stuff. And I still feel like a newbie when I come to it, but I do love some of the stuff I have managed to make. I've also taken to animation better than some people, and it's pretty fun to mess around with when I have loads of free time.

I also started RPing about freshman year, and I was actually with Tyler in my first Harry Potter Roleplaying Site. It was a lot of fun and I've maintained friendships with people from that old site. We've even joined new sites together, so it's been a blast.

I joined this lovely muse site because one, when Tyler gives me something he's made I just have to join it dammit, and two, because I deal with writer's block more often than not with my stories. So I'm hoping that I'll get some new tips and pointers along with some new friends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down