The Muse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Two Points For Honesty
by Niemand 9th August 2022, 12:12 am

» This Dark and Twisty Road
by Niemand 10th June 2020, 10:38 pm

» Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:35 pm

» RPG Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:33 pm

» Picking Up the Pieces
by Niemand 23rd November 2018, 12:09 am

» Eye of the Storm
by Niemand 6th October 2018, 8:15 pm

» Calm Before the Storm
by Holly 4th October 2018, 9:37 pm

» Corrupt a Wish
by Niemand 1st October 2018, 3:47 am

» Dog Days of Winter
by Holly 25th September 2018, 5:17 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Muse on your social bookmarking website

Meet Myst

2 posters

Go down

Meet Myst Empty Meet Myst

Post by Myst 26th June 2012, 10:57 pm

Well, I am Myst (one person in particular knows me as Shadow) but feel free to call me anything you wish. I'm currently nineteen years old and live in the completely weird place called Australia, the land of harsh summers, freezing winters and drop bears ;3.

I've been reading books for a large portion of my life as my mother encouraged me to read, I now own over two hundred books and the collection continues to grow week by week. I always found novels and writing my escape from the world around me, continuously I will find my mind wandering off in the per-suite of different ideas for stories and also for roleplays.

I was introduced to roleplaying by a friend in late 2006 and the love of being able to create a story with someone else helped me through some difficult times, I still roleplay today -which I think is pretty good- I started roleplaying when MSN boards where still around and in use and then when they were taken down I migrated to Proboards and have been floating between many different places ever since.

Graphic work began in late 2005 early 2006, I have been a graphic designer on many sites and have created my own sites and graphics for them. But in many ways I am still learning and find great pleasure in being able to learn something new.
Myst
Myst
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Meet Myst Empty Re: Meet Myst

Post by Tyler 26th June 2012, 11:10 pm

Over two hundred? Really!?

I only like 20 books on my shelf and those were required for school...That's pretty impressive Shadow.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down