The Muse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Two Points For Honesty
by Niemand 9th August 2022, 12:12 am

» This Dark and Twisty Road
by Niemand 10th June 2020, 10:38 pm

» Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:35 pm

» RPG Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:33 pm

» Picking Up the Pieces
by Niemand 23rd November 2018, 12:09 am

» Eye of the Storm
by Niemand 6th October 2018, 8:15 pm

» Calm Before the Storm
by Holly 4th October 2018, 9:37 pm

» Corrupt a Wish
by Niemand 1st October 2018, 3:47 am

» Dog Days of Winter
by Holly 25th September 2018, 5:17 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Muse on your social bookmarking website

Meet Me ^_^

Go down

Meet Me ^_^ Empty Meet Me ^_^

Post by Niemand 27th June 2012, 12:39 am

Yo. So this is the name I put on my msn so a few people will know who I am. I live in the U.S. currently in Washington but that is going to change.

I've been reading since I was four or five? No clue how many books I own. I'm sure it's in the hundreds because every time I pack up my crap and move I find that I have A LOT of books. I know in Manga I have at least two hundred. I've been selling em off.

And writing stuff since elementary school. Actually one of my older brothers wanted to kipe one of my poems to use on his girlfriend. Mom took me to a publisher when I was twelve who was interested in my stuff but I didn't want that so nothing more was said on it. Except my mom taking my writing when I got angry because I had a tendency to tear it all up.

I got into fanfiction when I was sixteen thanks to my friend Andi. Got hooked on it and got the writing bug again. I started to revamp an original story I had started working on when I was fourteen? Bit later I actually tried fanfiction which was where I was introduced to RPG. I'd played Magic and such of course and am a huge gamer on electronic games. Never had done the actual RPG things on forums and stuff. But along came portus and yeah.

Started thinking about my own site when I was getting bored of the normal ones. Only so much you could do when you can't do anything original. So I tried making my own fantasy/mythology site which flopped XD. Which I'm trying to revamp and start again because I was bit by the bug. But unfortunately every one I was counting on to help me with it bailed.

I've also started doing graphics. Or well, attempting them. I still suck but meh. I luck out every once and awhile and get a good one. And I'm still learning so it's all good I suppose.
Niemand
Niemand
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Meet Me ^_^ Empty Re: Meet Me ^_^

Post by Guest 27th June 2012, 3:42 pm

I'm still here for your site~ And I love you! <3 I didn't know you were taken to a publisher! That's so awesome!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Niemand 30th June 2012, 1:35 am

Uh huh. It's not a big deal. Seriously. Look at the garbage that is being published and called 'good'.
Niemand
Niemand
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th June 2012, 1:44 am

*Casually tosses out a word that suspiciously sounds like Twilight before going off and doing random shit*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Niemand 1st July 2012, 5:33 am

Exactly. So glad you see my point.
Niemand
Niemand
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content