The Muse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Two Points For Honesty
by Niemand 9th August 2022, 12:12 am

» This Dark and Twisty Road
by Niemand 10th June 2020, 10:38 pm

» Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:35 pm

» RPG Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:33 pm

» Picking Up the Pieces
by Niemand 23rd November 2018, 12:09 am

» Eye of the Storm
by Niemand 6th October 2018, 8:15 pm

» Calm Before the Storm
by Holly 4th October 2018, 9:37 pm

» Corrupt a Wish
by Niemand 1st October 2018, 3:47 am

» Dog Days of Winter
by Holly 25th September 2018, 5:17 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Muse on your social bookmarking website

Murder Mystery Harry Potter RPG plot

Go down

Murder Mystery Harry Potter RPG plot Empty Murder Mystery Harry Potter RPG plot

Post by Tyler 20th July 2014, 10:54 pm

MURDER MYSTERY HP GAME

I played a game a few years ago on a HP rpg site that had several adult wizards and witches attending a Ministry event. It's basically a murder mystery game in rpg format.

From WikiPedia:
A lesser known variant (known as DB Murder Mystery Parties) have 15 to 25 detailed characters as part of the plot. Each character receives their own character profile which includes their background information, the information they know surrounding the murder(s), exactly what they were doing and what they saw the night of the murder(s), and private information about themselves and the people they have been in contact with. Each participant receives their information a week or two prior to the evening of the murder mystery party, which allows each person time to get into character, get to know other characters, and develop their theories and alliances. The day of the party the participants come together to discuss the murder(s) that have occurred. At that time the court is in session and the town decides who to accuse, who to believe, and who to hang (similar to the game mafia). Murders can also occur the night of the party. When the town believes that the murderer(s) have seen justice the court is out of session and the town will find out the truth; have the murder(s) been hung, have the guilty been set free, and/or have they condemned innocent townspeople to death. This variant allows each character to be in complete control of their own fate, attempting to make the experience as close to real life as possible. This variant is great for groups of people who see each other throughout the week, such as work groups, church groups, college students, neighborhood groups, etc.

If you're interested, sign up below with a character name and character age to use.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Murder Mystery Harry Potter RPG plot Empty Re: Murder Mystery Harry Potter RPG plot

Post by Guest 21st July 2014, 9:48 pm

Wow do I have to build my character profile here or in the RP forum?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Murder Mystery Harry Potter RPG plot Empty Re: Murder Mystery Harry Potter RPG plot

Post by Tyler 21st July 2014, 10:31 pm

Just provide a character name and age (above 17) for you to use. I'll PM you the details at a later date. This will probably take place after the summer olympics ends.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd July 2014, 9:22 am

oh wells it's a bummer i missed the olympics Crying or Very sad

Name: Camilla Eastawind
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down