The Muse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Two Points For Honesty
by Niemand 9th August 2022, 12:12 am

» This Dark and Twisty Road
by Niemand 10th June 2020, 10:38 pm

» Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:35 pm

» RPG Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:33 pm

» Picking Up the Pieces
by Niemand 23rd November 2018, 12:09 am

» Eye of the Storm
by Niemand 6th October 2018, 8:15 pm

» Calm Before the Storm
by Holly 4th October 2018, 9:37 pm

» Corrupt a Wish
by Niemand 1st October 2018, 3:47 am

» Dog Days of Winter
by Holly 25th September 2018, 5:17 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Muse on your social bookmarking website

Howdy!

2 posters

Go down

Howdy! Empty Howdy!

Post by Buggy 5th February 2014, 11:20 am

First off, I apologize if I am doing this wrong

SECOND, My name is Mia, but just like, DON'T call me that, I go by Jo, or did, but my friends nicknamed me Buggy ,so now I go by that, r you can call me Bug, I also get called 'kid lot cause i'm sooo tiny, but I never thought I was that. small, well until I saw a picture the other day of.a girl who is also my age and height standing between two normale sized people, and apparently I AM short, but BACK to the subject of names, you can call me anything but Mia, I really I don't car , one time my pal James was like "HEY SHORT ASS" and I turned around xD

let see, i'm sixteen years old, I have been writting fanfictions since I was about ele , and I am working on two. original stories, I have been roleplaying since I was twelve
And just a bit about me here I guess since i'm not sure what to add, I love super hero's, my favorite is Thor, and. nically my favorite villian is Loki. I have.a deeeeeeep love for m.ovies, I have a collection of about three.hundred, I. also love music, I listen to a little bit of everything, but I really like alternative. rock amd grunge, Star wars is also pretty freakin awesome, and Merlin (love.that show, go Mordred!) And. pe ple say I'd make a better Villian then hero, but I like to think of myself.as.more of.a.grEy area good guy and I am about to takemy GPA test so.I can stop home schooling Though.I really don't think i'm gonna do.so well in the math and science depertments.
Um so yah, that's a little about me, and I am so sorry about the mistakes, did this on a phone
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Howdy! Empty Re: Howdy!

Post by Buggy 5th February 2014, 12:07 pm

Oh, and I am the second borne of eleven kids, I study psychology, mostly disorders, cause and effect on human behavior, and a lot on child birth order, and I love loony tunes and i'm still willing to.watch rugrates (my third word was rugrates, so that's cool)
And also I think i'm funny, but i'm not sure, like I make a ton of people grab their stomach's in pain from laughing, but they say i'm NOT funny...AS they are laughing, so to me that is very confusing
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 5th February 2014, 8:06 pm

Hey Buggy.

Pretty fun nickname. How'd your friends go about calling you that one? Don't worry too much about being short. Lol. Everyone's all different height. So four years roleplaying and five writing? Pretty awesome to hear. That's a seriously huge movie collection.

How old is the oldest and how young is the youngest? Haha. Welcome to the muse! Glad you could join.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 7th February 2014, 2:31 pm

Oh one friend called me lady bug cause apparently I'm both adorable and bring people good luck, then another friend decided that was a bit of a mouthful and started calling me buggy and it just sorta caught on XD
And I don't worry about being short, I love it, cause only the short people get to have really big friends that are willing to pick em up and carry em wherever they wanna go, plus it's adorable Smile
Oh and I have one older sister, she's 17, JUST turned seventeen yesterday actually (were the same age an entire month.... MWHAHAHAHAAHA) and the youngest is uh.... I think six days, I'm not sure, ever since I started homeshooling I hardly know the time, date, month, or sometimes the year, the other day I said "hey what year is it?" And my mind was like pown to realize it was 1214
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 7th February 2014, 6:04 pm

Meant 2014 not 1214, idk.where my brain.went xD
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 7th February 2014, 6:18 pm

Lol thinking a little far back there already I see.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 7th February 2014, 6:26 pm

Thinking.back is much simpler then thinking ahead.Smile
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern