The Muse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Two Points For Honesty
by Niemand 9th August 2022, 12:12 am

» This Dark and Twisty Road
by Niemand 10th June 2020, 10:38 pm

» Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:35 pm

» RPG Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:33 pm

» Picking Up the Pieces
by Niemand 23rd November 2018, 12:09 am

» Eye of the Storm
by Niemand 6th October 2018, 8:15 pm

» Calm Before the Storm
by Holly 4th October 2018, 9:37 pm

» Corrupt a Wish
by Niemand 1st October 2018, 3:47 am

» Dog Days of Winter
by Holly 25th September 2018, 5:17 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Muse on your social bookmarking website

Arthurian Legend RP

2 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Arthurian Legend RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Arthurian Legend RP

Post by Buggy 9th July 2014, 9:37 pm

Mythian looked up and scowled "what is this slop we are expected to eat? And my room is hardly the size of a hat box! And we need to SHARE the rooms? What is this hell we have been sent to?"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 9th July 2014, 11:19 pm

"That's something we can agree on," Mordred replied, sliding into the seat across from her. Taking a bite, he shrugged. "Though the food isn't terrible." For several minutes they focused on eating before he asked, "Do you know what kind of classes there are here? All my father said was 'pack up you're leaving'."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 9th July 2014, 11:29 pm

Mythian was still dissatisfied with her food then nodded. "Yes, It's the most advanced math, literature, history, and science classes in all the lands"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 9th July 2014, 11:31 pm

Mordred groaned. "Tell me there's something redeeming this godforsaken school." All he needed was at least one class outside that wasn't boring. Swordplay. Archery. Horseback. Something. Anything.
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 9th July 2014, 11:34 pm

Mythian thought for a moment "there are sports...archery, sword play, spear, knife throwing, jousting... at the end of the year two students are picked to play in the kings tournament"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 9th July 2014, 11:38 pm

"I can live with that," Mordred said after another sip of soup. "Maybe having older brothers will pay off here." Wincing, he rubbed his temples. After being assigned a room, he'd developed a headache that was as stubborn as he was. Ironic really, he mused tiredly.
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 9th July 2014, 11:43 pm

Mythian nodded  and looked at Mordred "are you I'll? You keep touching your head and wincing, and in of course there was earlier on our journey here"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 9th July 2014, 11:46 pm

"It's possible," he muttered. "I've had a headache for a few hours now." He met her gaze. "What did happen earlier? You mentioned something about me speaking in tongue."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 9th July 2014, 11:49 pm

Mythian nodded getting pale "you were speaking in a language I do not know of... your face paled, your eyes grew red, you were not responding, the voice was one of demons"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 9th July 2014, 11:53 pm

A shudder ran down Mordred's spine. "Something like that happened before. I'd thought my brothers were making it up, but now..." Closing his eyes, he dropped his head onto his arms. "I don't know."

((Am I doing this right so far?))
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 9th July 2014, 11:54 pm

(Perfect Smile

Mythian frowned looking at him "what is it?"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 10th July 2014, 12:02 am

"Nothing." When he realized this was going to pass, he scowled. "Everything made of glass broke and a strange symbol was carved into the door. None of us recognized it. They figured that I was either cursed or possessed."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 10th July 2014, 9:05 am

Mythian looked confused "What are you talking about Mordred? there words are nonsense!" she said setting her spoon down to stare at him.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 10th July 2014, 12:45 pm

Mordred opened his mouth and then stopped. Finally he shook his head. "Nevermind. I don't know why I'm telling you this in the first place." Why had he told her? As he glanced at her, he frowned. Something extended between him and Mythian. A thread? "Sors," he breathed. Fate.
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 10th July 2014, 12:53 pm

Mythian narrowed her eyes at Mordred, she was not magic, so couldn't see any thread.  "Your some weird it Mordred! I don't t know how you have lived this long, if you were my son I would have beheaded you the moment I caught sight of you!" She said harshly.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 10th July 2014, 1:03 pm

Fury flashed hot and furious through him. But it drained away just as quickly. He didn't have the will or energy to argue. After all her words were close to the truth. Demon. That's what he'd always been called. Without another word he rose, grabbed his bowl, and moved to leave.
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 10th July 2014, 1:11 pm

Mythian beat him to the punch, she stood up and hurried off to her room. When she got to the room she changed into her night wear then waited for her roommate. Once her room mate was sound asleep Mythian got out of her bed and walked over to her room mate with her pillow, and smothered the other girl to get her own room.

The next morning there was Comotion about the death of the girl. Mythian was doing a beautiful job of pretending to be sad, and in these times, there was no way to tell how the girl died, so she was diagnosed with some sickness and her body was being sent to her family, though there was still a large crowd in the hallways, and the school was buzzing of the news.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 10th July 2014, 1:22 pm

Mordred's own night was restless. When dawn came he was only half awake, skipped breakfast, and so missed the news of the girl's death until his literature class. He didn't pay it much mind until he learned who her roommate had been. "Did you say De'Fluer?"

One of the girls next to him nodded. "She's distraught. What a terrible thing to happen."

"Mmm," was his only reply. Inwardly, he was smiling.

When he spotted her watching his sword class with a group of other girls, he made his way over. "And you call me a monster," he said by way of greeting.
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 10th July 2014, 1:27 pm

Mythian looked at Mordred, her eyes were icy, but her expression looked shocked. "Why, I'm sure I don't know what your talking about, Locke, is it? Why don't we talk over there?" She said and curtsied to her friends then walked behind the tent where they kept the weapons without waiting for Mordred's answer, she simply expected him to follow.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 10th July 2014, 1:49 pm

"You killed her," Mordred stated once they were out of earshot of the other students. Leaning easily against a tree, he watched her, keeping a hand on his sword hilt.
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 10th July 2014, 1:55 pm

Mythian didn't look disturbed at all "Your the only one who seems to think such a silly thing"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 10th July 2014, 4:51 pm

"What you do is your business," Mordred shrugged. "I just find it amusing that you call my family wicked when you kill to get what you want."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 10th July 2014, 4:59 pm

Mythian scowled "this was different, how dare they make me,one of the highest ranked ladies in all of Camelot, share a room?! And I had to kill my husband, he was so old, I wasn't t gong to do anything with him" she added wrinkling her nose.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 10th July 2014, 5:04 pm

"I don't see a difference. Killing for what you want is the same no matter what." Mordred smirked. "And if he was married to you then he's probably grateful for being put out of his misery."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 10th July 2014, 5:06 pm

Mythian's jaw dropped, she hit him once on the chest, but it was covered with a chest plate so it hurt her rather then him "you horrid boy! How dare you say such things?!"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 10th July 2014, 5:09 pm

The sight of her wincing made him laugh softly. "I'll say what I wish, fair lady. Unlike many of those here," he slid closer, a dark smile on his lips. "I'm not afraid of you."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 10th July 2014, 5:12 pm

Mythian glared and narrowed her eyes then looked him right in the eye. She leaned her face up close to his "You should be" she said darkly.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 10th July 2014, 5:18 pm

Leaning so close, their lips were almost touching, Mordred pressed the tip of his sword lightly against her stomach. "Why? You think you're the only one with blood on their hands?"
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 10th July 2014, 5:22 pm

Mythian was hardly aware of how close they were now, she was to distracted by his piercing blue eyes."I think that I'm the only one willing to kill you" she said with disdain and gently tapped his sword away.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 10th July 2014, 5:28 pm

"And I'll need to wait for my turn to kill you," he replied, sheathing his sword. Glancing over his shoulder, he spotted the group of girls watching them. Several of them were giggling and one or two were blushing.
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next