The Muse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Two Points For Honesty
by Niemand 9th August 2022, 12:12 am

» This Dark and Twisty Road
by Niemand 10th June 2020, 10:38 pm

» Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:35 pm

» RPG Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:33 pm

» Picking Up the Pieces
by Niemand 23rd November 2018, 12:09 am

» Eye of the Storm
by Niemand 6th October 2018, 8:15 pm

» Calm Before the Storm
by Holly 4th October 2018, 9:37 pm

» Corrupt a Wish
by Niemand 1st October 2018, 3:47 am

» Dog Days of Winter
by Holly 25th September 2018, 5:17 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Muse on your social bookmarking website

Event 7

Go down

Event 7 Empty Event 7

Post by Pure Song 6th August 2014, 7:23 pm

Hi folks!

So if you've made it this far, GREAT! <3 Your characters are really getting fleshed out! Anyone who completes event 6 will get an in-character response from me in some form (a review where you post it, a comment on the post, whatever Very Happy) and I've loved everything so far! If you're not there yet, it's fine. Don't worry. We've got a whole month left!

Now, on to EVENT 7. YOU MUST COMPLETE EVENT 6 TO PARTICIPATE!

We've had the darkest days of camp. Now it's time for some fun! Event 7 is to be something about your character's time at camp that was happy and fun for them. It could be anything from a peaceful day swimming or hiking a trail to getting the perfect photo or completing the dream drawing of your character. This challenge has two points:

1. If you choose story, the story must be 1o00 words or more. Smile If you choose art, there must be NO white space on your paper. Blue sky, green grass, so on, but clouds will be gray, not white, and so on!

2. Your character's key skills/interests must be utilized somehow in the story or art! Get creative in how you do it, of course, but involve it in some way.

Post links to your completed challenges here! Very Happy I'm so excited to see what all you guys come up with!
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down