The Muse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Two Points For Honesty
by Niemand 9th August 2022, 12:12 am

» This Dark and Twisty Road
by Niemand 10th June 2020, 10:38 pm

» Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:35 pm

» RPG Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:33 pm

» Picking Up the Pieces
by Niemand 23rd November 2018, 12:09 am

» Eye of the Storm
by Niemand 6th October 2018, 8:15 pm

» Calm Before the Storm
by Holly 4th October 2018, 9:37 pm

» Corrupt a Wish
by Niemand 1st October 2018, 3:47 am

» Dog Days of Winter
by Holly 25th September 2018, 5:17 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Muse on your social bookmarking website

Roommates

2 posters

Go down

Roommates Empty Roommates

Post by Aspen_Noir 17th November 2017, 7:05 pm

Vincent could feel the grin on his face. This was it. His first time living with people and having a roommate. He couldn't wait to meet everyone and start making friends. He was tired of the monotone that had been his high school life.

So, he hoisted his backpack onto his shoulder - and like several other people - showed the movers the way to his dorm room. Almost bouncing with each step.

It didn't take long for them to get his stuff inside, Vincent only hesitating a second before going ahead and picking the left side of the room. However, he took the longest time setting up his side of the room. He didn't have much, but it made the first impression when someone came inside so he wanted it to be perfect. Ergo, he lost focus to the outside world as he piddled about with his stuff.

https://museless.forumotion.co.uk/t475-vincent-westfall
Aspen_Noir
Aspen_Noir
Just Hired
Just Hired

Back to top Go down

Roommates Empty Re: Roommates

Post by IrishArcher 8th January 2018, 7:51 am

(OoC: I am sooo sorry I made you wait this long!)

Danny took the stairs two at a time, rounding the corner on his floor, and counting out loud all of the doors he passed before he reached his own. His purple backpack, which held all of his things, was slung on one shoulder, and a steaming cup of Starbucks coffee sat in his hand.

The door was slightly ajar, so he didn't bother knocking, and simply stepped right in, catching sight of his new roommate setting up his stuff. Without a word, he crossed the room and embraced the other boy, kissing both his cheeks.

"Coffee?" he offered when he stepped back, holding out the cup. He'd only taken one sip, but he decided he didn't like it, so he figured he'd see if anyone else wanted it before he wasted it. "It's just black, I didn't put anything in it. Oh, maybe I should have. Does it taste better with honey? I've never had coffee before. This stuff is nasty, but maybe I'm drinking it wrong."

He looked around, seeing that the right side of the room was empty. "Is this part mine?" he asked, inspecting the bed and the plain walls. He sniffed the plaster. It smelled like paint. With a shrug, he dumped his backpack on the bed and sat down beside it.
IrishArcher
IrishArcher
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspen_Noir 19th February 2018, 11:22 pm

Vincent was pulled out of organizing the few knickknacks on his desk by unknown hands, which were attached to a body -- a male body -- that embraced him making a dust of pink touch his cheeks. Then before he could respond in any fashion -- be it to embrace back or speak -- the other male kissed his cheeks.

He sputtered as his face grew so hot he thought it was going to melt. The red blush covering his face from roots to the neck.

Vincent barely registered a single word the other said, his mind frozen by the brash and otherworldly greeting.

Finally coming back to himself, "Why the hell did you kiss me?!"

Wide eyes found the cause of his troubled mind.

"Who are you anyway?!"

If his voice was strained or pitched, Vincent chose to ignore it in light of his perfect world-shattering. The image his mind made up about his roommate and them becoming fast friends with fist-bumps and all of that jazz one sees in shows or movies. No where in it did the unofficial handbook say anything about kissing.

OOC: I also apologize for my late post. My muse has been... very silent in recent times. I was glad to find him again. Also because it has been so long, I'm sorry if my writing is a little rough. Hope you like it though. ^_^
Aspen_Noir
Aspen_Noir
Just Hired
Just Hired

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum