The Muse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Two Points For Honesty
by Niemand 9th August 2022, 12:12 am

» This Dark and Twisty Road
by Niemand 10th June 2020, 10:38 pm

» Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:35 pm

» RPG Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:33 pm

» Picking Up the Pieces
by Niemand 23rd November 2018, 12:09 am

» Eye of the Storm
by Niemand 6th October 2018, 8:15 pm

» Calm Before the Storm
by Holly 4th October 2018, 9:37 pm

» Corrupt a Wish
by Niemand 1st October 2018, 3:47 am

» Dog Days of Winter
by Holly 25th September 2018, 5:17 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Muse on your social bookmarking website

Favorite fandoms and challenges... Maybe

+4
Aunt Bran
Niemand
XxTheUnspokenTruthxX
Holly
8 posters

Go down

If we were to have a challenge, what would you want for a prize?

Favorite fandoms and challenges... Maybe Vote_lcap113%Favorite fandoms and challenges... Maybe Vote_rcap1 13% 
[ 1 ]
Favorite fandoms and challenges... Maybe Vote_lcap125%Favorite fandoms and challenges... Maybe Vote_rcap1 25% 
[ 2 ]
Favorite fandoms and challenges... Maybe Vote_lcap125%Favorite fandoms and challenges... Maybe Vote_rcap1 25% 
[ 2 ]
Favorite fandoms and challenges... Maybe Vote_lcap137%Favorite fandoms and challenges... Maybe Vote_rcap1 37% 
[ 3 ]
Favorite fandoms and challenges... Maybe Vote_lcap10%Favorite fandoms and challenges... Maybe Vote_rcap1 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Favorite fandoms and challenges... Maybe Empty Favorite fandoms and challenges... Maybe

Post by Holly 30th March 2015, 11:51 pm

Hello lovely denizens of Muse,

Spring (in some places, at least) is upon us, and that means thats summer, and our annual summer challenge, are on the horizon.  In relation to that challenge, I need a teeny, tiny bit of information from y'all so that the challenge will work. Hopefully.

I can't tell you what it's for, but I can tell you that I'll be eternally grateful to any of you lovely folks who a) answers the poll attached to this topic, and b) lists their top 3 fandoms in the comments.

If anyone has questions not about the summer challenge, PM me and we can chat about it Smile

Cheers,

Holly.
Holly
Holly
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Favorite fandoms and challenges... Maybe Empty Re: Favorite fandoms and challenges... Maybe

Post by XxTheUnspokenTruthxX 1st April 2015, 5:27 pm

I'm interested in doing this and just PMed you! c:
XxTheUnspokenTruthxX
XxTheUnspokenTruthxX
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Favorite fandoms and challenges... Maybe Empty Re: Favorite fandoms and challenges... Maybe

Post by Holly 1st April 2015, 9:28 pm

I'll definitely let you know when the challenge starts, Truth. This is just brainstorming for what options people would like to see as far as fandoms (because obvs, there will be fandoms involved) and rewards Smile
Holly
Holly
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by XxTheUnspokenTruthxX 2nd April 2015, 9:39 am

There's lots of things you can do with fandoms, but we just need to pick a few that we all know.

I'd like contribute to photoshop and digital art. I don't have photoshop though. Sad
XxTheUnspokenTruthxX
XxTheUnspokenTruthxX
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly 2nd April 2015, 11:23 am

In hindsight, I probably should have clarified this when I posted, but when I say 'fandom', I mean it in terms of media like books, movies, TV shows, video games, etc.

For example, I'm a member of the Harry Potter fandom, so if I could compete in the challenge, I'd probably want to have a Harry Potter option.
Holly
Holly
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Niemand 2nd April 2015, 12:53 pm

Stargate SG-1
Final Fantasy
Highlander
Niemand
Niemand
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunt Bran 2nd April 2015, 3:14 pm

Twilight is the only fandom I'm interested in.
Aunt Bran
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinrey Snakespear 3rd April 2015, 2:50 pm

Fandoms... I used to really be into Star Wars, but I kind of grew out of that, and asides from that I've never really been obsessed with something enough to really call it a fandom, unless you want to count writing and music, in which case those are my two fandoms.
Hinrey Snakespear
Hinrey Snakespear
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by XxTheUnspokenTruthxX 3rd April 2015, 3:55 pm

I wouldn't say obsessed even though most people in fandoms are. I just find the storyline or animation very well done in some media that it inspires me to create something myself based upon it.

It's looking at someone else's work and saying to yourself "Wow, that's really awesome. I'd like to make something like that too." You don't have to be obsessed to write,draw, or create some other type of media. You have to be inspired. You have to have a muse. (*cough* See what I did there?)
XxTheUnspokenTruthxX
XxTheUnspokenTruthxX
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 4th April 2015, 10:46 am

Try to keep on topic with this guys. It's important to Holly that she get the top three fandoms from you, even if you don't regularly stalk those fandoms, she just needs three fandoms you may be interested in for an event.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinrey Snakespear 4th April 2015, 11:00 am

Yes sir! Well, if I have to pick I'm going to go with
-Star Wars
-The Clockwork Century novel series by Cherie Priest
-The F.E.A.R video game series.

Hope this is any help!
Hinrey Snakespear
Hinrey Snakespear
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by XxTheUnspokenTruthxX 4th April 2015, 10:41 pm

Sorry, Tyler.  

The  fandoms I'm part of are the following:  
Harry Potter
Noragami (manga/anime)
Batman (comics and films)  
The Sims Video games
Codename: Kids Next Door

...and that's pretty much it that I could think of.
XxTheUnspokenTruthxX
XxTheUnspokenTruthxX
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 10th April 2015, 11:48 pm

Thanks you two.

Favorite fandoms for me would probably be;

Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings
Criminal Minds
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishArcher 25th April 2015, 7:27 am

Avengers
Once Upon A Time
Harry Potter
IrishArcher
IrishArcher
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty19 28th May 2015, 1:17 pm

Harry Potter
Avengers
Twilight
Patty19
Patty19
Just Hired
Just Hired

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down