The Muse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Two Points For Honesty
by Niemand 9th August 2022, 12:12 am

» This Dark and Twisty Road
by Niemand 10th June 2020, 10:38 pm

» Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:35 pm

» RPG Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:33 pm

» Picking Up the Pieces
by Niemand 23rd November 2018, 12:09 am

» Eye of the Storm
by Niemand 6th October 2018, 8:15 pm

» Calm Before the Storm
by Holly 4th October 2018, 9:37 pm

» Corrupt a Wish
by Niemand 1st October 2018, 3:47 am

» Dog Days of Winter
by Holly 25th September 2018, 5:17 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Muse on your social bookmarking website

Hogwarts Prime

Go down

Hogwarts Prime Empty Hogwarts Prime

Post by Tyler 26th June 2012, 5:30 pm

Hogwarts Prime
So you get all those other Harry Potter roleplays with the same old same old. AU universes, the marauders, Durmstrang, Beauxbatrons, American schools, you name it they've got it somewhere. What about a canon site as extensive and involved as Hogwarts Prime though? Think about it...

Why should you join? In the Harry Potter world, Rowling made everyone feel so involved in her world and it was our mission to create that feeling in the forum of a roleplay site. You feel as if you were a student in the books yourself and get to experience Rowling's creation in our modified form. The story stays as close to canon as you wouldn't believe, with tweaks made by us only when needed or when the details aren't as extensive.

I don't have time to join! You do have time. On Prime, the terms end every two months with a week or two of a break to allow the admins to set up the next term for you. While most require you 'attend classes' or post a certain amount, the most we've required is posting two to three times every two months. Entirely plausible and we've all got busy lives so entirely understandable.

It wouldn't hurt to try out Prime for a few days and see if you really like it. We try to keep everything fair and for everyone to get involved. I hope to see you there!

Hogwartsprime.forumotion.com

Try it out!
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down