The Muse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Two Points For Honesty
by Niemand 9th August 2022, 12:12 am

» This Dark and Twisty Road
by Niemand 10th June 2020, 10:38 pm

» Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:35 pm

» RPG Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:33 pm

» Picking Up the Pieces
by Niemand 23rd November 2018, 12:09 am

» Eye of the Storm
by Niemand 6th October 2018, 8:15 pm

» Calm Before the Storm
by Holly 4th October 2018, 9:37 pm

» Corrupt a Wish
by Niemand 1st October 2018, 3:47 am

» Dog Days of Winter
by Holly 25th September 2018, 5:17 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Muse on your social bookmarking website

Arthurian Legend RP

2 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Arthurian Legend RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Arthurian Legend RP

Post by Buggy 10th July 2014, 5:31 pm

Mythian looked over at the girls. "Look at them, all of them horrid, all they speak of is balls and dresses and men, maddening" she said, clearly hating the girls, but she smiled and waved at them anyway.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 10th July 2014, 5:35 pm

"Then why waste time with them?" Mordred asked, ignoring the flurry of blushes when he glanced over. "Twittering idiots," he sighed.
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 10th July 2014, 5:37 pm

Mythian looked back at him "Simple, they are useful, they are daughters of nobles, and lord's, I need to keep up my appearance now don't I? And if you stay on their food sides, good things will come" she said with a slight smirk at Mordred,
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 10th July 2014, 5:39 pm

"You're using people again," he said before noticing the smirk. "What'?"
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 10th July 2014, 5:56 pm

Mythian shrugged "just thought you should know that they all want you to pick one of them to marry, they all have dreams of turning your wicked ways around and being the one that makes you good of heart" Mythian said desperately trying to keep in her laughter.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 10th July 2014, 6:10 pm

Mordred snorted. "I have no interest in women like that. As for changing me, I don't see that happening."

A sharp "Mordred!" caught his attention and his blue eyes brightened.

Offering her a half bow, he said, "My turn to spar. Good day, De'Fluer." As he sprinted to the green space, his lip curled when the girls followed to watch. But his attention was drawn to his opponent. The young man was a head taller than Mordred and his muscles were far more pronounced. He eyed Mordred like he was a piece of dirt.

"You cannot mean me to fight this twig," he snorted.

"Scared?" Mordred taunted. Adrenaline flooded his veins, he couldn't wait to show this oaf not to underestimate him.
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 10th July 2014, 6:15 pm

Mythian watched closely in her own spot from the other girls. She watched as the taller man swung his sword down at Mordred, he was sparing nothing in his attack on Mordred. And she was watching Mordred win, she couldn't hide her smile as she watched from the shadows.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 10th July 2014, 6:30 pm

Catching the other blade with his own, Mordred twisted, wrenching the hilt from his opponent's hand. The taller boy stared at him, eyes blazing. A smirk tugged at Mordred's mouth for a moment before he sheathed his sword and turned to leave.

The sound of footsteps behind him was his only warning. There wasn't time to draw his weapon so he spun. He hissed as a blade sliced across his right arm. Cursing, he tugged his sword free. Sore loser, he snarled silently, barely blocking another strike. As his opponent drew back for another attack, Mordred found the opening he needed. Ducking beneath the blade, he swept in close to the other male and ran the edge of his blade lightly across the boy's chest before sweeping up to rest the edge against the exposed throat. The brown eyes widened as the other boy tried to look at the blade against his Adam's apple.

"Want to try that again?" Mordred snarled, too focused on his opponent to notice his shadow stirring.
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 10th July 2014, 6:33 pm

Mythian stepped out from Behind Mordred looking at the two boys "don't you know how shameful it is to fight an informal fight in front of a woman? I should call the sheriff right now!"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 10th July 2014, 6:39 pm

Mordred raised an eyebrow at her before lowering his sword. "I don't think that's necessary. But if you wish to, go ahead." Studying the wound on his arm, he swore. He was getting sloppy if the other boy had injured him so easily.
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 10th July 2014, 6:44 pm

Mythian looked at Mordred "Come Mordred, let us get that stitched up" she said wrapping one of her arms around Mordred's unharmed armed and gently tugged him back towards the school to take him to a nurse maid. "My my, Mordred the so strong and tough, marred by a little blade" she teased him.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 10th July 2014, 7:50 pm

"It's hardly a 'mar', Mythian," Mordred told her. "And I doubt it needs stiches." He glanced at her, mentally shaking his head. Sometimes she was easy to read and other times he couldn't even begin to guess what was going through her head. From what little time he'd spent with her he knew she wasn't fond of him and would use him to help her image. So the fact that she spoke to him at all, let alone lead him to the nurse didn't fit. Her brown hair ((I saw the picture you posted in her description. I'm hoping I get this right. If not, I can change it.)) brushed his arm and her hand was gentle.
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 10th July 2014, 8:06 pm

(It's perfect)
Mythian shrugged "a bandage at least, though I did need a word with you about something in private, it's certainly urgent by my standards" she said looking up at him with a sweet smile.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 10th July 2014, 8:50 pm

Mordred swallowed. Where was this going? "Talk about what? And why in private?"
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 10th July 2014, 8:54 pm

Mythian smiled "you will see, meet me in my room after hours" she said then curtsied to him and walked away, humming a little as she kept her smirk on her face.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 10th July 2014, 8:58 pm

This could not be good.

A few hours later, Mordred stood outside Mythian's door. After debating the wisdom of such an action for what felt like hours, he lifted a hand and knocked. Waiting for a response, he fidgeted with the bandage on his arm.
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 10th July 2014, 9:00 pm

Mythian opened the door and stepped aside to let him in. She wore her hair in a loose braid, and a robe over her night dress. She quietly closed the door and offered him on of the chairs in the room and sat in the other herself. "Thank you for coming, I was beginning to think you afraid to"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 10th July 2014, 9:06 pm

"Terrified," he smirked. Keeping an eye on her, he sank into the chair and leaned forward. "What did you want?"
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 10th July 2014, 9:09 pm

Mythian offered Mordred a cup of team taking her sweet time. She sipped her own tea then decided to just ask. "I want you to ask my father for my hand in marriage, I need to remarry to keep up wealth, and as your Prince, I would be a princess, what a title that is, and you of course would be spared of taking the hand of one of the chattering twits you so desperately despise"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 10th July 2014, 9:15 pm

Mordred choked and felt his eyes widen. "What?! Why?! Are you crazy?" Marry? Her of all people? He was a demon, not suicidal.
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 10th July 2014, 9:19 pm

Mythian shook her head "no, I'm practical, were both attractive, and we may not like each other, but that is not so important in a marriage, but you speak to me more then anyone, so I assume I am preferable to a chattering idiot.  I will wed you for a title, and for you, you'll make your family proud marrying a nobelmans daughter, I have riches of my own, and being married has certain...perks...you will be able to have. And we hardly have to see each other, we'll be so wealthy we can have two separate manor's if we want"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 10th July 2014, 9:27 pm

"I have never cared for what my family thinks and I'm not suicidal enough to marry a woman like you," Mordred said. "Surely there are others who'd be willing to marry you so long as you don't speak often. And why me? You yourself brought up the rumors of my heritage."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 10th July 2014, 9:29 pm

Mythian shrugged simply "incest or not, your still a prince, and it is not suicide I assure you, if you marry me I won't harm you"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 10th July 2014, 9:31 pm

"Tell me why I don't believe that," he muttered. Meeting her brown eyes with his blue ones, he asked, "Would your father even let you marry an Orkney?"
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 10th July 2014, 9:33 pm

Mythian nodded with a smirk "for two reasons, the first is that he fears your family, the other, is that he wants me to marry well, he would never pass up the chance for me to marry into royalty"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 10th July 2014, 9:38 pm

There went one of his best excuses other than he wouldn't put it past her to attempt his murder. "You're rather persistent about this," he growled. "What would be in it for me? And don't mention my family."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 10th July 2014, 9:43 pm

Mythian thought for a moment "more wealth, and As I said, perks of being married, perks such as private time behind bedroom doors, that would be much better then seeing some prostitute, and you won't e confined anywhere, I would let you go anywhere you wanted"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 10th July 2014, 9:52 pm

Studying her, Mordred leaned back and considered. Freedom. So close and the cost...His eyes wandered over her and he bit his lip absently. At the moment he didn't know her strength, but he didn't sense a threat. Slowly, he nodded. "Very well, m'lady. I and my title are yours."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 10th July 2014, 9:54 pm

Mythian smiled "in a week's time my father will be riding out for the knighting of tour brother Gawain,  you can ask him then" she decided, she had a smug smile, the satisfaction that she had gotten her way was washing over her.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 10th July 2014, 9:59 pm

"I'm thrilled," he sighed. There was a smugness to her that rubbed at his nerves. Irritating woman, but at least their "engagement" was just a way for them to achieve their goals. "Is that all you wanted?" he asked, eyes drifting closed.
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next