The Muse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Two Points For Honesty
by Niemand 9th August 2022, 12:12 am

» This Dark and Twisty Road
by Niemand 10th June 2020, 10:38 pm

» Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:35 pm

» RPG Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:33 pm

» Picking Up the Pieces
by Niemand 23rd November 2018, 12:09 am

» Eye of the Storm
by Niemand 6th October 2018, 8:15 pm

» Calm Before the Storm
by Holly 4th October 2018, 9:37 pm

» Corrupt a Wish
by Niemand 1st October 2018, 3:47 am

» Dog Days of Winter
by Holly 25th September 2018, 5:17 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Muse on your social bookmarking website

Arthurian Legend RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Arthurian Legend RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Arthurian Legend RP

Post by Buggy 9th July 2014, 10:09 am

Mythian crossed her arms "becase you were talkin in some tongue! You looked like a demon and no matter what we did you wouldn't wake!"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 9th July 2014, 1:30 pm

"I...what?" Mordred blinked. She couldn't be serious. Then again...he studied her expression, catching the fear hidden in her eyes. No. She wasn't lying. Shaking his head, he nudged the stallion forward. "Let's move. I don't wish to spend another night on the road."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 9th July 2014, 7:25 pm

Mythian glared "I'll give the orders around here!" She exclaimed as a guard helped her back on the horse she rode. "Let's move, I'm not paying you to stand around like old cakes!" She said and kept going then.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 9th July 2014, 7:48 pm

"How could I forget?" Mordred sighed, urging his mount faster. His thoughts drifted to what Mythian had said. Like a demon... Wouldn't be the first time someone had called him that. The ride was silent for the next hour as he considered the growing city. "Never thought I'd come here," he murmured. With his family's reputation, they weren't exactly welcome in most places. It didn't bother him much, though...Turning to Mythian he said, "At the school, if we happen to meet again, my last name is Locks."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 9th July 2014, 7:53 pm

Mythian raised an eyebrow at him "don't want everyone to know your from a family of wickedness? Good call. I am still De'Fluer, or, at least until I re-marry" Mythian decided with a shrug then made a face. "How they could let riff raff like you into such a fine school is beyond me."
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 9th July 2014, 7:58 pm

"Personally, I don't care if people know who I am," Mordred shrugged. "But my father gave strict orders. As to how he got me in..." he grinned, "Let's just say it was in their best interest to accept me." Not that I want to go. "And I think your name will be De'Fluer for quite some time."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 9th July 2014, 8:02 pm

Mythian turned and shot a bitter glare at Mordred "and why would I have this name for some time?" She asked sharply. This boy was really giving her a hard time, and she wasn't used to being talked to this way, usually people bent over backwards to get her whatever she wanted, and no one had ever dared upset her before.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 9th July 2014, 8:08 pm

"I believe you just demonstrated why, m'lady," he pointed out casually. It wasn't hard to irritate her, he noticed and he could feel the servant before him tense. Her wrath must be impressive. Or she was so spoiled that no one spoke to her in such a way. Still, it had been quite some time since he could verbally spar with someone other than family and she wasn't a bad opponent. Not that he'd ever admit that.
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 9th July 2014, 8:10 pm

"Like your one to talk, no girl will ever fancy you with that sharp tongue and arrogance! Not to mention the fact there are rumors that your a child of incest from your mother and king Arthur!" Mythian said harshly, she never spared anyone's feelings when she got going, sometimes not even their lives.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 9th July 2014, 8:27 pm

"Rumors are rumors," he stated simply, ignoring the sting of her words. Corpse blue eyes darted to her for a second. "And we aren't all that different."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 9th July 2014, 8:30 pm

Mythian made a face at his words, she refused to acknowledge any resemblance to the young man that was giving her a hard time. "And how do you figure that? I am nothing like you" she said with disdain.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 9th July 2014, 8:34 pm

"You accuse me of arrogance. You are too. You expect people to do as you say without question. Not only that, but you're 'using' me. Offering a peasant a ride?" He looked at her. "It only makes sense if you're attempting to raise your image."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 9th July 2014, 8:36 pm

Mythian glared "you are using me as much as I am using you!" She decided, how had he seen past her facade? He was an Orkney brother, he probably had some sort of witchcraft she decided.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 9th July 2014, 8:38 pm

"Of course I am. I wouldn't be an Orkney if I wasn't." The servant shifted uneasily and Mordred nudged him with a foot. "Stop squirming. It's uncomfortable."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 9th July 2014, 8:40 pm

Mythian smirked "but if your an Orkney, why haven't you a horse? The Orkneys are of great wealth, your mother is a queen" she pointed out, perhaps Mordred had been removed from his family line.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 9th July 2014, 8:47 pm

Inwardly he flinched. "School. As Locks I'm not that wealthy and got in by a lord's recommendation," he replied. It wasn't a complete lie. The character he was "playing" wasn't rich and therefore wouldn't have a horse, but it was also because his father favored his elder brothers. Mordred may not have been disowned, but with the rumors he wasn't exactly popular with his father. And as the youngest his worth wasn't equal to that of a firstborn, or even thirdborn.
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 9th July 2014, 8:49 pm

Mythian gave a viscous smile. "Your father hates you with those rumors" she summed up sounding much to happy about the fact.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 9th July 2014, 8:56 pm

Mordred felt his temper snap and as it did pain stabbed through his skull. Wincing, he barely heard the sound of leather tearing as Mythian's saddle came apart.
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 9th July 2014, 9:00 pm

Mythian screamed as she was thrown to the ground by the saddle breaking and sliding off the horse. The guards instantly jumped down rushing to her side. "My Lady?!" They called as they helped her up. Mythian was now furious, dirty, and had a lump forming on her head as a bruise. "What happened?!" 

"My lady, your saddle, it has busted,please take mine" a guard told her and gestured for her to let him help her on his horse.

"You expect me to straddle a horse?!"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 9th July 2014, 9:03 pm

"That or walk," Mordred commented distractedly, rubbing his forehead. "Or you could ride with him holding you. Or change into pants."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 9th July 2014, 9:06 pm

Mythian looked horrified at all of Mordred's idea's, did he know nothing of the needs of a lady? She looked at rhe guard. "Ride along with me then" she said, however she made it sound like she was ggoing to murder the poor man
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 9th July 2014, 9:09 pm

Mordred couldn't keep from laughing at the complicated process of getting Mythian up onto the horse with her guard. Once she was finally settled, he slid off his own mount and hoisted himself onto her previous horse. Bareback was preferable to sharing a saddle.
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 9th July 2014, 9:10 pm

Mythian glared at Mordred and saw him trying to keep from laughing as they continued on "oh you really are a horrible man! Why I hope...I hope you drown in your own vomit!"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 9th July 2014, 9:16 pm

"Certainly a creative curse, De'Fluer," Mordred gasped, trying to regain some composure. "The wind's picking up," he commented drily once his laughter was under control. "Be careful with your skirt."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 9th July 2014, 9:19 pm

Mythian went wide eyes and her hands went to her dress right away to hold it down, she glared at her lap "I can't wait till we get to the boarding school so you won't force your presence on my any longer Mordred!"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 9th July 2014, 9:21 pm

Mordred raised an eyebrow. "You were the one who offered me the ride, Mythian. I don't recall forcing you to do anything." Turning his attention to the city, he added, "Only a few more minutes left anyway."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 9th July 2014, 9:24 pm

Mythian toOK an angry breath, if she had know he would be this way she would not have offered him a ride.

Once they entered the city she let out breath of relief. "Finally! I can see the school from here!"
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 9th July 2014, 9:28 pm

Mordred sighed. The school. A blessing because it would separate him from her and a curse because it was going to be a cage for him. "I can walk from here," he said, dismounting. Tossing the reins to the servant boy, he nodded to Mythian. "May the school year treat you well."
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Buggy 9th July 2014, 9:32 pm

Mythian smirked "I hope I never see that face again" she said sharply.

Later Mythian sat in the dinning hall alone, she was taking lady like bites of the soup that the school offered, though she seemed dissatisfied with it.
Buggy
Buggy
Intern
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Redwood 9th July 2014, 9:35 pm

Stepping into the dining hall, Mordred took in his surroundings. Not as grand as it could be, but it wasn't terrible. After grabbing a bowl of soup and piece of bread, he searched for a place to sit. A familiar face caught his attention. "The school already disappoints you?" he asked.
Anne Redwood
Anne Redwood
Experienced
Experienced

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next