The Muse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Two Points For Honesty
by Niemand 9th August 2022, 12:12 am

» This Dark and Twisty Road
by Niemand 10th June 2020, 10:38 pm

» Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:35 pm

» RPG Pet Peeves
by Niemand 19th February 2019, 9:33 pm

» Picking Up the Pieces
by Niemand 23rd November 2018, 12:09 am

» Eye of the Storm
by Niemand 6th October 2018, 8:15 pm

» Calm Before the Storm
by Holly 4th October 2018, 9:37 pm

» Corrupt a Wish
by Niemand 1st October 2018, 3:47 am

» Dog Days of Winter
by Holly 25th September 2018, 5:17 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of The Muse on your social bookmarking website

Of Balls and Hearts of Chocolate [Closed]

2 posters

Go down

Of Balls and Hearts of Chocolate [Closed] Empty Of Balls and Hearts of Chocolate [Closed]

Post by Pure Song 6th April 2014, 9:27 pm

It had been a long year, one full of tests and stress, of chaos and drama for the seventh years. One more semester and they were heading off into the world, figuring out what they were going to do with their lives. There were job applications, Apparation tests, NEWT study groups....everything and anything to get ready to graduate.

So of course the seventh years deserved a dance, right?

The St. Valentine's Ball was becoming lively and bright, music provided by a host of visiting bands. That was what amazed Roz the most, the music. She was trying out a new charm on her eyes to improve her sight, but her glasses were in her little bag, just in case. She looked around, amazed at all the decorations....her dress robes swished like a princess dress around her, a beautiful red scattered with opalesque stones....she had allowed her friend Christy to dress her up, and for once she was glad. Hair curled softly to frame her face, makeup soft to accent her features.....she felt beautiful as she waited, looking around.

Of course, she was here solo. But maybe she'd get a dance...
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Of Balls and Hearts of Chocolate [Closed] Empty Re: Of Balls and Hearts of Chocolate [Closed]

Post by Tyler 6th April 2014, 9:47 pm

The year had been trying, to say the least. Studies like no other, applications that drove him searching blindly for headache potions, and of course, farewell plans. He was thankful his adopted father offered him a home still in the castle until he could get his bearings as an adult, but Casey Aldridge knew it was only a matter of time before he needed to face living in his own worn-down young adult sort of place.

The dance was pretty much the only thing Casey hadn't thought would happen during his senior year at Hogwarts. The 7th year head boy and girl decided to have the 7th years host a Valentine's Ball.

Now, with Grace smoothly placing her hand on his arm, he brought her into the room. He smiled at her, remembering their time spent through childhood. They had dated. But the keyword was had. They felt more like brother and sister after awhile, Grace starting to crush on another boy just three shy months ago. She'd told Casey and the two had stayed together publicly, so she could make the boy jealous. Casey was dressed in a pair of black dress pants, a white collared shirt with a black tie around his neck. He had opted for a sapphire blue dinner jacket to go with the combo. Robes may have been an option, but muggle clothes felt more breathable to him.

"Roz!" He called, as soon as he stepped into the room and spotted the girl. He almost stopped in his tracks, wanting nothing more than to stare. She was... Wow. Beautiful was an understatement in his eyes. "You get rid of your glasses?" he asked instead of wanting to tell her how beautiful she was. Grace said so for the two of them instead.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Of Balls and Hearts of Chocolate [Closed] Empty Re: Of Balls and Hearts of Chocolate [Closed]

Post by Pure Song 6th April 2014, 9:58 pm

Roz twirled towards the voice, dress shimmering, recognizing it immediately. Oh wow. He looked great in sapphire blue....she blinked a little, bringing herself out of it and heading towards them.

“Grace, Casey! You guys look great, but when do you not?” She grinned warmly, brushing some hair out of her face. She blushed and flustered a little at Grace's comment, thanking her shyly, before turning to Casey. “I'm trying a new Charm that Professor Flitwick taught me – my glasses are in my purse though, just in case.” She smiled warmly, Charms being her Forte Flitwick often taught her special little Charms to try during her off periods. She still couldn't hide the scars, but perhaps she'd learn. “You should wear blue more often, Grace's going to have to beat the girls off you with a stick.”

Grace and Casey had been together for.... a year and a half? Two years? And still they looked amazing together....Roz smiled at that thought.
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 6th April 2014, 10:07 pm

Casey laughed a little, rubbing at his hair sheepishly. Grace would probably beat the girls off the stick... if they weren't Roz. She'd often told Casey in the past three months of their faux dating that Roz and he would be perfect together.

"I'm pretty sure I'll have to beat the blokes off you tonight though," Casey complimented. "You look awesome." Well, that wasn't as good as he wanted to say, but it was the best he could give he supposed.

The music began a fast paced song and Casey was about to ask Roz to join him for a quick dance when Grace tugged on her arm with a mumble of 'he is here!' in his ear. Guess it was time to make Mr. Target jealous. Grace had promised tonight she'd confess to the other boy, so he certainly hoped this worked.

"I'll be back Roz. Looks like Grace has a dance in her head that she can't get out of," he commented.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 6th April 2014, 10:23 pm

She laughed a little. “Yeah right. I'm still geeky ol' Roz. Thanks, though,” she added with a blushing smile. She was glad Christy had taught her how to do all of this....

She looked up at him a little hopefully, but then he was dragged off... “Have fun, you two!” oh well, maybe she could ask later, if Grace got tired or didn't mind...surely she wouldn't mind one dance, right?

Roz was not asked to dance, so she joined Christy and a couple of her other galpals, dancing playfully together as they enjoyed the music and being together. It was fun, getting a break from the books....seeing everyone dancing and having fun....she smiled, blonde hair bouncing around her and skirts swirling as she danced.
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 6th April 2014, 10:28 pm

Grace danced as well as she always did, mused Casey as he took the lead. All those advanced dancing lessons the two had been forced to take as children, even though it wasn't together, always paid off for them at formals. He smiled at her and she returned the favor before the song ended and she hugged him.

He watched her go towards the boy of her affections, something stirring in his heart at the sight of his surrogate sister taking that leap of courage. He probably should as well. He spotted Roz and made his way towards her.

"Hey there, enjoying the party?" He asked with a laugh.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 6th April 2014, 10:51 pm

Roz laughed and twirled, eventually taking a seat with a puff of air. Oh man....she was worn. She grinned softly, laughing with her friends.

“Hey Roz, are Casey and Grace still together?” Christy leaned forward on her hands, looking to her.

The blonde nodded. “Yeah, like...two years or so.”

“How can you stand it? You've been head over heels since fifth year, why....?”

“Because he's happy,” she said softly, looking down at her lap. “That's all that's important to me. I'm happy if he is.”

“...” Christy was quiet, but another girl piped up. “But are you really?”

Roz looked up at her, starting to smile. Except...it didn't happen. It didn't happen....her smile...she heard Casey come up but remained frozen, unable to make her mouth relax.

Christy smiled to him. "Yeah, Casey, we are. How about you?" Desperately trying to cover the blank moment from Roz....
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 7th April 2014, 10:59 pm

Roz was sitting next to some other girl, was it Christy? He idly remembered being introduced, but he'd never paid much attention to names. She had a cute look to her, but his mind was on Roz. She wasn't looking at him, staring at Christy with some sort of odd look to her.

She didn't say anything to his question, instead letting Christy or whoever answer for her. Strange... Casey frowned the slightest bit before shrugging. "About as good as can be. I'm at a ball after all." He didn't really do balls, which he felt should've been obvious, but with Grace always making him crack a grin, he supposed he looked like he enjoyed them.

He was about to say something, mostly to ask Roz to dance with him, and so he could finally tell her something important, but Grace interrupted.

"There you are!" Grace loudly proclaimed. "Oh Ace, you are so sweet and just... I'm lucky to have you."

Casey turned around, spying Mr. Target behind Grace, eyeing him with envy as he had some average looking woman hovering near him. Grace's plan seemed to be working at any rate. He wondered why she hadn't made her move.

"Flattery gets you everywhere, dear lady," Casey said obnoxiously, grinning from ear to ear at his child hood friend's acting.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 7th April 2014, 11:08 pm

She watched them with wide eyes, still struggling. Smile, Roz! Smile! They're happy, they're so happy and smiling and having fun, so you should smile to show how much you care and how happy you are that they're happy...! Her lips wobbled, but it wasn't into a smile – it wouldn't form. It wouldn't....she wouldn't...

She couldn't.

Roz couldn't smile.

Not about this. Not about losing him.

She stood up silently as Casey turned towards Grace, dress sparkling as she shook. She couldn't...why couldn't she smile...?! Tears built in her eyes. No! Don't cry! Don't do this! Her hair tips, she'd charmed them red...but now they were tinging blue, dark blue as she'd ever seen them as tears filled her eyes....

Roz couldn't smile.

She did a quiet little spin on her heel, bolting away as fast as she could, purse falling to one side. “Roz!” She heard Christy call, stunned, but the young woman just ran. Get away, get away. Don't let them see. They're happy. You should be happy for them. Don't let them see your tears!
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 7th April 2014, 11:17 pm

The shout of her name alerted him to the fact something was wrong. Casey turned around, eyes searching for hers, finding nothing but the back of Roz Turner as she ran from the room. What?

"Ace...?" Grace's voice floated, worried, but he brushed it aside, shaking his head.

"Grace, I don't think we can do this anymore," he said quietly, before he looked at her, frowning deeply, and took off in the direction that Roz was running. His jacket was getting in the way, so he shed the clothing article and loosened his tie as his feet carried him towards her.

Towards Roz. Someone he cared about. More than anyone else. Someone who was more upset than he could know.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 7th April 2014, 11:34 pm

Her flats clacked on the floor, and she'd shed the bright red shoes as she ran, leaving them laying on the floor. She was crying, she couldn't hold the tears back and no more smiles would come. She couldn't breathe, it made her so sad...!

She couldn't bear this pain anymore!

Roz fled as fast as her feet could carry her, heading for the place she felt most comfortable – the Astronomy Tower. The balcony off the side, it would be silent and calm. Perhaps there she would be safe....when she got there, out in the moonlight and chilly air, she stumbled, falling...buried her face in the pillows on the little loveseat.

She couldn't be happy. Roz loved him too much. So much it -hurt-.

Christy looked to Grace helplessly, purse in hand. “I'm sorry. I don't know what just...”
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 7th April 2014, 11:40 pm

He could hear her, mostly if he strained to listen. He'd thought to cast a tracking charm at her back when he'd spotted her retreating self, his only saving grace. She sure traveled far though, he noted as he breathed heavily, finding himself taking the stairs two at a time and jumping onto platforms when the stairs tried to take him away.

Finally -seriously that was more than he could take- he reached the Astronomy Tower. There, in a shadow of the balcony's entrance, buried in a pillow, was Roz. She was barefoot now, shoulders rising up and down in an indication that there were tears.

"Roz..." He said helplessly, taking a few steps forward until he slid to his knees in front of her, glasz eyes searching her. He'd only seen her this way before, but her brother wasn't here. It wasn't about that, he knew. But something else entirely. "Please... Please don't cry..." He tried to say other words, but lips spoke on their own accord.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 7th April 2014, 11:47 pm

Roz couldn't stop it any longer; she sobbed and sobbed into the pillow, shaking quietly in the chill, bare feet untucked in her skirts...she couldn't breathe, running had made it too hard and now the tears wouldn't let her...

His voice made her shoulders hitch, and a broken sob escaped her. “...C-Casey, you sh-should...should g-g-go back...to the p-party...” She managed through her tears thickly. She couldn't look at him, not like this, not when she couldn't muster a smile...he hated to see her sad, but her heart felt broken, shattered into pieces. And she wasn't sure how to fix it just yet.

“D-Don't worry....a-a-about m-me...” her face stayed buried in the pillow, afraid to face him. It would only hurt more.
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 13th April 2014, 4:23 pm

The salty, clear liquid that ran down her smooth cheeks tore at Casey. The lower part of his lip was jutted out before pushed behind top teeth. What could he do? What could he say? The tears that were so prominent on her face was something he'd absolutely hated seeing. He couldn't stand it, because it was so heart-wrenching to him, causing a stirring in his chest that ached violently.

"Don't worry about you?" he finally repeated, eyes narrowed. "Why in Merlin's pants would I ever not worry about you? You're Roz. You're my best friend. I can't not worry about you." He said with such an insistence there was no doubt about the italicized and bolded words being heard in his words.

"Tell me what's wrong. Please?" Casey asked, moving to sit beside her, eyes searching for something. An answer maybe.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 13th April 2014, 4:40 pm

Roz choked again. Best friend. That's all she was, his best friend. And she'd been fine with it so long, fine with watching him be happy, smile with her, laugh with her, be happy with someone who wasn't Roz. She'd smiled as always, laughed and was warm....but the smile wouldn't come. She couldn't. She couldn't understand, what had changed...!! What changed?!

She'd made herself be happy. Made herself smile. Roz had wanted Casey to be happy. At the cost of shredding her own heart to pieces.

“...I c-c-can't,” she sobbed out quietly, though she turned to sit next to him, burying her face in her hands. She could hear the worry in his voice, she was ruining his night. “You'll h-h-h-hate me....I c-c-can't....I c-can't tell y-you...p-please Casey, g-g-go have f-f-fun....”
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 13th April 2014, 4:50 pm

Ah geez, he'd made things worst somehow! Casey cringed a little before he reached a hand out and let it rest against her shoulder, pulling it towards him to try and get her to turn and face him.

"Roz, I would never hate you... Merlin woman... I...." He trailed off. How could he even begin to tell Roz the truth? He could never hate you. "I could never hate someone I l-love," He blurted out, cheeks reddening as he realized what he'd said aloud. He'd honestly meant to tell her he'd never leave her, not confess his feelings. What was wrong with him?
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 13th April 2014, 4:59 pm

Her heart clenched. No, don't say that, you don't mean that. Not the way....he loved her the way she should love him, the way that wouldn't hurt and would let him be happy. Casey, don't say it because it just broke her heart further...!

“That's j-j-just it....you d-d-don't l-love me. N-Not how I l-love you!” The words burst from a dam deep in her, and now that it was broken there was no stopping it. “I shouldn't b-b-but I do, Casey! And I kn-know you're happy w-w-w-with Grace and th-that's all that sh-should matter and it does, I'm happy you're happy and I want to s-s-s-stay your fr-friend and always b-be there so I sh-should support you, I sh-should be happy I sh-should keep s-s-smiling but I c-c-can't and I don't know why!” The last part was a heartbroken little cry, overwhelmed and desperate. Her hair tips were flaring - black and blue and deep green.

Fear, sorrow, regrets. Fear of losing him to this confession, sorrow and heartbreak, regretting allowing this to happen, him to chase...for sure he'd hate her now....stupid Roz, Grace will hate you too now....stupid, stupid Roz....
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 13th April 2014, 5:08 pm

"That's ridiculous!" He spouted immediately, eyes widening. No way, she really did have the same feelings back for him? Could that be why she was so nerve-wrecking upset? You idiot, Casey cursed himself.

"Roz..." He said softly, voice lowered. "I really should have told you, but I was planning to tell you tonight. Grace and I broke up a few months ago. We only stayed as we were so she could make another bloke she liked jealous." He certainly felt like an arse for inadvertently causing the same mishap with Roz. "You don't always have to smile you know. Not if you're feeling sad." That was something he'd noted about her. Something that he never liked. The faux smiles. He much preferred the genuine ones.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 13th April 2014, 5:16 pm

“It is not!” She immediately defended herself, and now her face left her hands. Tears stained her face, though her makeup didn't smear – thank the heavens for waterproof mascara. Big gray eyes focused on him, leaking tears, and her cheeks and nose were red from crying.

Her breath hitched at the first part. They weren't....together? They were faking it to make someone jealous...? Well...at least Grace wouldn't hate her...."I-I'm s-s-sorry, I....you w-w-were happy with h-her, I'm sorry...." She hoped it hadn't hurt him, the breakup...

The second part made her shoulders stiffen. “Yes I do! I have to...h-ha-have to....” Her fists clenched, pounded the ground uselessly as her eyes turned away, towards the ground. “Papa ha-has enough on his plate all a-alone, a-a-a-and Uncle D-Danny's always t-t-telling me....to c-c-control my emotions, s-s-s-so my hair....s-s-so I gotta keep s-s-smiling, because it m-makes others h-happy and its' wh-what others w-w-want....you h-hate me cr-crying, I don't like...h-hurting you, so....I d-d—d-don't want....t-t-to hurt...y-you by n-not....s-s-s-smiling....why can't I smile?!”
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 13th April 2014, 9:23 pm

Seeings the tear tracks on her face made his chest twist painfully once more, but he ignored it. She liked him back, that was something he wanted to try and not focus on right now, in favor of the upset girl right now, but damn that made him happy.

"We were happy," he told her, "but we've grown up together. We couldn't really keep seeing each other like that when we've faced each other being at our worst... She became more like a sister than anything..." He stopped talking as she continued on. She deserved to have those moments where she didn't have to act happy, despite being otherwise!

"Damnit Roz!" He snapped. "You are too selfless for your own good! You are not allowed to think you can't be unhappy, or cry when you want!" He hadn't meant to snap, but it upset him, angered him, that she felt it was her responsibility to put on a facade for everyone's sake.

"The girl I fell in love with smiles at me, yes, but she shows me that she can be just as upset. She can be just as angry if pushed too far. She can be just as selfish as everyone else on this planet. She's my best friend, but she's also the one I've wanted to get to know more and more everyday, without the mask." He said finally, leaning forward until he was almost breathing on her cheek.

"I don't want you to hide yourself, hair color connecting to emotions be damned. It makes you special. It makes you, you."
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 13th April 2014, 9:31 pm

She nodded quietly, still looking at the ground, quivering with trying to keep the tears in, stop them. Behave. Smile. Hide your hair, hide your emotions....

His snapping made her -jump- and she quivered, squeaking a little. Those big gray eyes turned back to him, frightened and nervous. She was scared, would he push her away now?! She was being ridiculou---

Roz fell silent, as he spoke of the one he loved. She didn't want to give in to the hope blossoming at his words only to be wrong, but surely....the way he described the girl he loved, it...was it really....could it really be? After all this time, thinking she wasn't....that she had to be ever-smiling, happy watching him happy....

“...C-Casey....” her failing voice finally found her as his breath touched her face; it caused a blush to start under what was already pink from crying. “Are....the girl you're talking about....she sounds like....like...” She couldn't bring herself to say the word, to name herself....she wasn't brave enough. Could he really...?
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 13th April 2014, 9:46 pm

"The girl I'm talking about is the headmaster's niece, the little short Hufflepuff I befriended in my first year, the girl who lost her glasses when I was concussed in a girl's bathroom, but still help me out." He smiled at her, not leaning back yet.

They'd been through a lot. Probably more than Grace and he had as children, disregarding the years he spent in isolation with his grandparents. She'd helped him out, especially during the times he faced the abuse from his grandparents. The constant times he'd fallen from grace so to speak.

"She goes by Roz," He said a little teasingly. "And I'm pretty sure she's the most amazing person in my entire life. She's the one I've loved for a long time, but was too foolish to see this until recent." He hoped she stopped crying, despite him telling her to cry when she wanted to. He wanted the real Roz to be happy, not just faking it.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 13th April 2014, 9:56 pm

Her breath caught.

Casey....loved her....the awkward, still kind of short Hufflepuff to his good-looking Ravenclaw. Her first friend in the magical world, the boy who never minded she was the Headmaster's niece, who always made sure she was okay. The one who protected her from William when he snapped...he loved her, the same way she loved him....

“...I...” She wasn't sure what to say. So she didn't.

The tears had stopped, and she twisted, burying her face in his chest. Roz's shoulders shook, but it wasn't with tears, just....trembles. It was almost too good to be true, but she desperately wanted to be sure this was real.

“....I've loved you f-for a long time, Casey.....I f-figured it out....when....you sh-showed up in Ipswich....” A little over two years ago.... “I was ….s-scared you wouldn't, would push me away and then Grace, and I just...wanted y-you happy...”
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 13th April 2014, 10:22 pm

Almost two years ago, he remembered, Casey had shown up in Roz's area of Ipswich. Having run from his grandparents that night, he'd expected to find no one there. But he had. He'd found Roz. If he thought further about this, he realized that maybe, just maybe, he'd already started crushing on her then.

A side of his lips twitched upward in a smile. "It'd make me happy if you were happy." He told her, leaning just a little bit closer. The temptation was there, beckoning him to give in and take it. But he couldn't. Wouldn't do it. Not yet anyways.

"So stop being sad and giving me fake smiles. I want to see your real smiles. The ones that make my heart beat just that much faster. Please," he whispered.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 13th April 2014, 10:27 pm

Roz leaned back a little so she wasn't buried in his chest, keeping her head down. He was so close, and suddenly that meant so much more. He'd be happy if....she were happy. What made her happy?

Warm sunshine.

Flowers and chocolate.

A crackling fireplace. Swimming. Reading. A snug couch. But all of those thing paled in comparison to....

Roz's face turned up to Casey, and despite the lingering tears, there it was – a warm, shy, real smile. “You make me happy, Casey. Being with you is the happiest thing I know. So....if it's okay...can I stay with you?” It was a shy little question.
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 13th April 2014, 11:05 pm

The smile that he was greeted with felt worth it. Everything felt worth it for that. He smiled back at her, real and pleasantly content with seeing her smile, hearing her words.

"Yeah... Yeah... You can stay with me for as long as you ever want," he said, still smiling at her. A part of him felt as if he were floating. Hopefully the talk Grace would have with the guy she liked went just as well. Because he really wanted to drop the facade of them dating now. Pretending needed to stop for everyone.

"So... does this mean I can take you out for a butterbeer tomorrow?" He asked with a teasing spark in his eyes.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 13th April 2014, 11:08 pm

She brightened happily. “I can?” That made her....happier than she had words for. “...I want to be with you lots, if that's okay.” She relaxed a little, then scooted closer, quiet. Shy, definitely, but he was glad to be close...

“...” She blinked, then smiled warmly, eyes glittering. “Of course you can, Casey. I'd love to go with you.”
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 13th April 2014, 11:12 pm

Warning to viewers: Rating reaching PG-13 (or T?) worthy

Just go for it mate, he told himself mentally. He'd done it with Grace before, but they'd never really felt right with another. That's how they'd known. He could know with Roz if he did this. Right? When she'd accepted his teasing offered, he felt it was right. The urge that he'd held back for months now came back tenfold. Stronger. He leaned forward again, lips just the barest bit apart from hers, his hot breath breathing onto her lips and vice versa.

He could look deeply into those mesmerizing eyes, see every little strand of her coloring hair, the lashes on her eyelids. He brought himself forward, hand moving to rest behind her head as he pressed his lips against her.

A first kiss with Roz never tasted or felt so sweet in his opinion.
Tyler
Tyler
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pure Song 13th April 2014, 11:17 pm

Roz was quiet, waiting patiently to see what he'd do or say next. What she didn't expect was him leaning forward, so close to her it made her shudder a little, her eyes widen. Oh....he was...

She only had a moment to see him, but it was wonderful to see him so close. His beautiful glasz eyes, the way he was so focused on her it was intense...she shifted a little, eyes sliding shut as she felt his breath, felt him move closer....his lips meeting hers.

Roz's first kiss was more amazing than she'd ever dreamed, even more so because she was with Casey...and he was the one kissing her.
Pure Song
Pure Song
Partner
Partner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down